Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [Sjmmcsl] — for return my deposited money

Dear sir i invest the near about 5 to 6 lacks amount.. Pls tell me how recieved my money... My cantact no.[protected] or[protected]. I am work in this company like aan agent and i take up the market amout near abuot 5 to 6 lacks by many persons... So the all persons demand all money from me. But all money is deposited in the samruddhajeevanmultistatesociaty.com ccompany... So i am in very hard problem. Pls help me.

[May 09, 2019] Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [SJMMCSL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [SJMMCSL]
    Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [SJMMCSL] Phone
    Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [SJMMCSL] Website
    Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [SJMMCSL] Address
    4th Floor, Tantra Building, Yashodhan Business Complex, Ghole Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411005