Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [Sjmmcsl] — maturity amount not refund

Adwait Amit Tupe on Dec 8, 2017
I sujata tupe, open an rd a/c by an agent, registered no =0202100015376 as per policy i pay my installment regularly of rs. 300 pm, after completion of 5 yrs applid for maturity amount. Relevant all documents are submitted in aurangabad office but no response by samurudha jeevan. We are waiting for 2 years... Please settle the claim with 2 yrs interest as early as possible as maturity date is march 2016.

[Dec 08, 2017] Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [SJMMCSL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi I am Ashish nagi from ambala cantt haryana, I was invested 50000-/ policy no[protected], but your office is closed. Yours agent jyoti sharma still doing collection from others on the behalf of company and provide manual slips. Kindly provide details how I got my amount. My contact details is [protected], [protected]. nagiashish@yahoo.com

website
    4th Floor, Tantra Building, Yashodhan Business Complex, Ghole Road, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411005
    Samruddha Jeevan Multi State Multi Purpose Co-Operative Society [Sjmmcsl] - maturity amount not refund