[Resolved] Samsung — complaint not resolved of my refrigerator

Biju R Menon on Jan 2, 2019
I had registered a complaint for my samsung double door refrigerator on the 12th December 2018. The technician visited on the 15thDecember 2018 and informed that there is problem in the PCB. He told that I will receive a call from the customer care and will get a update of the problem and they will inform the total price to be paid when the part is changed but till today nothing has been done and I had to call the customer care every day for the update. Till now I have not received any call from the customer care giving me the latest update. It is almost 20 days after my first complaint. Samsung being such a reputed and branded company I am really shocked with the treatment given to me regarding the repair of my refrigerator. Please do the needful within a day or two as this has really frustrated me.
Biju
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 8, 2019

[Jan 03, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung - complaint not resolved of my refrigerator