[Resolved] Samsung India — a20 display got damaged, not even getting any response from the samsung customer care desk

Kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Varun Vellakkada on Apr 17, 2019
Dear concern person,

I bought samsung galaxy a 20 on 14.04.2019 from the samsung showroom inside the bismi appliances, kalamassery-cochin, kerala.

And on 15.04.2019 its display got damaged, and when i inquired it on the showroom they suggested me replace the display, for that to contact the samsung service centre - palarivattom on the number [protected].

I have contacted them 7 times for the a 20 display replacement, but they are not even ready to give me a proper answer, whether the display is available there or not yet. Ie today 17.04.2019

Am not able to use your new phone,
What a ridiculous service of your samsung consumer desk at palarivattom

Kindly find the attached status of my damaged phone display and the purchase invoice for your reference.

Please do rectify it / am ready to buy display at my cost, but they are not ready to provide me even the availability,.

Hope i will get a solution for my problem,

Sobhashini [protected] /

Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2019

[Apr 17, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Varun Vellakkada, Apr 17, 2019
Dear Concern Person,

I bought Samsung Galaxy A 20 on 14.04.2019 from the Samsung showroom inside the Bismi Appliances, Kalamassery-Cochin, Kerala .

And on 15.04.2019 its display got damaged, and when I inquired it on the showroom they suggested me replace the display, for that to contact the Samsung Service centre -Palarivattom on the number [protected].

I have contacted them 7 times for the A 20 display replacement, but they are not even ready to give me a proper answer, whether the display is available there or not yet .ie today 17.04.2019

Am not able to use your new phone,
What a ridiculous service of your samsung consumer desk at Palarivattom

Kindly find the Attached status of my damaged phone display and the purchase invoice for your reference.

Please do rectify it / am ready to buy display at my cost, but they are not ready to provide me even the availability, .

Hope I will get a solution for my problem,

Sobhashini [protected] /

Samsung India Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung India - a20 display got damaged, not even getting any response from the samsung customer care desk