Samsung India — air conditioner

Dilip_Jadhav on Apr 10, 2018
I have purchased samsung ac model no ar18nv3hftv from japan electronics indore. After installation i found and observed the gap in ac design. I am confused about it. When asked to dealer he told that samsung representative will visit shortly tosee this.. After that he has shown me the new ac with same issue and told that this is because of the design only. I don't think so. If the company like samsung left the product like this who believes. My name is dilip jadhav and my cell no is [protected].

[Apr 10, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 09, 2018
I have purchased samsung ac model no. AR18NV3HFTV from Japan Electronics . After installation i found the ac body has gap in the structure . When asked to dealer he told that this is as per the company mold. I don't think taht the company like samsung left the product like this . Attaching photographs for reference
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 10, 2018
My email id is dilipjadhav.1709@rediffmail.com
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Apr 11, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 11, 2018
Representative from service centre visited but the issue is still open .Itvseems to be a design issue . Samsung has to notice it .
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 12, 2018
Still the issue is as it is .Samsung has to justify it.
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 13, 2018
I am really disappointed by Samsung product..
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 15, 2018
How could i get rid of this issue . Can u suggest me . Has anybody bothered to attend and resolve it .
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 17, 2018
Has samsung any responsibility towards the customer .
Updated by Dilip_Jadhav, Apr 21, 2018
Today also received call from customer care but useless and disappointed.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

What is the feedback after such follow ups . Please stop producing AC . You have no rights to manufacture this product if you are not able to make the proper design or molding .

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]