Samsung India Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Feb 5, 2023

File a complaint to Samsung India

Having problems with Samsung India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Samsung India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Samsung India

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Samsung India reviews & complaints page 922

Hello Sir,

Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plus, 602, Vishal Bhawan, Nehruplace, New delhi".

I submittend my Harddisk to this services center to make it up good.

But due to some mishappaning I lost my Slip which was provided to me against the HDD form Services center.

Now I am giving all detail to that service Center and have gone their 7 to 8 times but every time they said that you have to come next time.

I am also providing all proofs of my Identity but also they are not takeing any action.

One person told me from that services center that now I will not get my HDD back ever.

So I want to know that, it will really happan.

Please provide me solution for this or tell me where I have to escalate this issue.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 23april2008
Name-: Manish Kumar
Mo.[protected]
Harddisk-: Samsung 80Gb

Manish Kumar
Mo.[protected]
Sub-: Complaint regarding Samsung Service Center "Service Plaza 1/2, Harish mukharjee road, Kol.-20

Hello Sir,
I have submitted my hard disk on 19.07.08 for repairing.
It is in warrenty period. They told me that it would be return after two weeks.
But it is five week running and they are as usual making me hopeless.
It is second time my hard disk is not working, and also second time to be harazed by this particular servicing center.

Here I am providing all detail With which I had submitted my dard disk.

Date-: 19.07.08
Name-: Prosenjit Roy
Work order no.-HDD-2088
Model- SPO822N

Prosenjit Roy
Mo.-[protected]

I have Deposited one faulty HDD at service point Delhi, due some problem
we are unable to receive the replaced HDD in time, So kindly resend to
Service center Delhi and intimate us.

Ref :[protected]
Model : 80 GB IDE HDD
Date : 27-07-09

After sending of servral mail and phone call also no responding from Service Center.

Tarun

I have purchased 17'' LCD Brand Samsung 740N in March 2007 from Lamington Road from a Dealer "Perfect Electronics". There has been Black Patches coming on LCD Screen. I have Called the Samsung Customer Care wherein the Person from Samsung said the product is of GREY MARKET(DUPLICATE) and so they wont repair. I have taken the product to the Dealer and since last 10 Days the dealer is hanging up saying that he has sent to product to company and once he receives he will call me up.

I really dont know whether I would be getting my LCD back or not

I had brought the Samsung refrigerator from CROMA, immediately after installation a problem of water leakage through door and noise in door had been observed. Complaint have been registered to Samaung service center by CROMA on 24/06/2008 and complaint no. is [protected]. Despite of passing of 8 days and repeated follow-up with Samsung/ Croma my complaint is not being solved.
      I had brought the Samsung refrigerator from Reliance Digital, immediately after 6 months a problem ocolling had been observed. Complaint have been registered to Samaung service center by me on 17/10/08 and complaint no. is [protected] Despite of passing of 8 days and repeated follow-up with Samsung helpdesk my complaint is not being solved.
      I have samsung color tv, it's 3 years old, The color of the screen changes into green color fully, I made a compliant to Toll free no to samsung customer care, and thery fwd the compliant to Villivakkam branch, After 15 day one technician NAME : VALLUVAR SELVAM came to my home, He did something the problem not rectified but he told it will be rectified tomorrow and collect the bill amount, The problem is not rectified till now, I made a complian to TEAM MANAGER : SURESH He also not responding properely,
      Villivakkam branch chennai worst service.

Samsung — door color problem

i am hajji adam musa from bharuch, gujarat.i had buy fridge on 22/03/2010 from maruti sales and service. its bill no. 11129. my own refrigerator RT_32YBMS. refrigerator door color has been damage. its my humble request to the company's authorized service center to exchange my refrigerator door. we had also given complaint to samsung authorized service station on 12/10/2010 and their complaint no.- [protected]. then also they had not given any reply or response...
      Dear Sir
      I have a Samsung Refrigerator Sl. No. 000942AX300864B Model No. RT31AVNSI/XTL and it was not cooling; so I got serviced through your service center at Varanasi M/s New Weather Control Refrigeration, Varanasi on 6.4.2011. The same problem (not cooling) occurred on 25/4/2011. So, we intimated the to Varanasi Service Centre on 26.4.2011. But, today it is 27th, but no one came to see the problem. They are only saying that someone will visit soon regarding the problem. No one is replying satisfactorily. Service of your company is very poor i feel. How can we think to purchase any appliance of your company.
      Kindly see the matter urgently and do the needful.
      Anil Kumar Singh

I've bought the set Samsung X820 on December 2006.
        1. The battery charger is not working anymore. I've complained about this on October 2007 to the authorised Samsung repairing centre in my city. Till date i have'nt received my battery charger, which has put me in a lot of difficulty.
        2. It's been nearly a month my bluetooth stopped working. I was deprived o[censored]sing my bluetooth over the period of time. This, I had given a complain to the said authorised Samsung repairing centre, and i was told that a module of the bluetooth is not working. Then I told the engineer to replace it with a new one. But i was informed that it cannot be repaired as no spare parts are available in his centre.
        I would like clarification and help on the matter.

Thanking You,

Averdean
        is mobi shop problemy blututh sa msung services x820 ndihem
        X820 bluetooth not working [Archive] - GSM-Forum

I have bought a samsung mobile of model SCH-S259, Serial NO:16ED66BB Aug 2007.
          Recently I found that Volume controls are not working in my phone. Then i have called samsung customer care at

They have given the Samsung Service Center Address at

Ratna Electronics
          # 3-6-355, Ground Floor, T.P.R Plaza,
          Beside Shanbhag Hotel, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad-500029.
          Ph.No:[protected], 44344063.

I have approached the Samsung Service Center Immediately on[protected] for the same and they have checked the phone and told that Volume key PCB has to be changed and asked to call them after 10 days ie., on 23-06-08.When i have called them call them tomorrow ie., 24-06-08.TOday i have called them and now they are saying there is scarcity in the part so it will take around another 10 days.
          Since 10 days my phone became a useless one as it is having high volume to use it.
          I just simply ask one question why do you sell the mobiles that are having the spare parts scarce or all these type of mobiles are giving the same problem raising the scarce of spare parts.

By seeing the Service for a mobile device I dont want to take any more annoyance in future by buying the devices from your brand.
          I purchased a mobile in 2008and found that it was not working. I took it to the service centre and they told that the software was not installed. For installation they took around two months. again after two days the mobile was not working. i took to the service centre and found that there was a battery problem. It took another two months for changing the battery (within the guranty period).

My complaint is why these service centres are kept? If it is for servicing then why they are not doing it in time. They just want to play with the customers time and money. Service centres are always having scarcity of spare parts. why u are manufacturing an item with such scarce parts.

I am from mumbai, tardeo purchased two windows a/c [i think biggest mistake of my life] of 1.5 ton & 1 ton from Kohinoor Electronics, Dadar in exchange of LG window a/c. The complains are as follows
            1. My a/c was never serviced by the company on its own. Unless u call them. they are least bothered. [LG on the other hand gave atleast my all services of the warranty peroid on time without me callinf them.]
            2. LG was around Rs.1500 cheaper than Samsung the day when i purchased the product but it made me think that may be the higher price is better quatlity but it is a a/c.
            3. On callling the service center for servicing the person comes after two days. that too before coming he calls that is expected to come in 2 hours. But the bloody chut does not turn up nor had courtesy to call. The next day he comes like a fool without a blower and says we service the a/c with a toothbrush only and a bowl of water.
            4. Till i had LG our usage was around 10 to 12 hours daily and our bill was around Rs.4000 appprx per month but the moment i changed to Samsung the bill has continuely increasing. Today the bill has come is Rs.12000 per month which is bloody shocking.
            I made a complain with BEST they came and checked the meter which is perfect.
            I strongly fell the bloody a/c is only faulty.
            5. I donont know what to do can u please help me for the same.
            6. My complain number is [protected] made on the help line number 30308282.
            7. I am sorry to use foul language as i so fed up with the product that i really donot know what to do The A/c is just 12 months old and i exchange the a/c with new one what is get is just Rs.2000.

LG 1.0 Ton Window A/C — No installation of a/c

I have bought new 1 ton LG window ac 1 week from now and till now no body has contacted me for installation inspite of repetitive calls to customer care. I wonder how LG people claim about there good service and publicse there product on that matter. For any LG care executive reading this my complain number was 'RNA[protected]'.

For all other people please beware of the false commitment these people give you and please think before spending your hard earn money on this company.

purchased samsung mobile hero model at Kota, Rajasthan. delivered the mobile instrument for repairing on 4.7.09 which was purchased on 20.6.09 at service centre, Gumanpura, Kota. Still the instrument has not been repaired. visited service centre number of times. made number of telephone calls. The replies received in very rude and arrogant manner. Still waiting to get the instrument back.

Swanand Nirgudkar
              Vigyan Nagar
              Kota
              Rajasthan

hi, i bought one SAMSUNG mobile( SGH B-200) in chennai.frm first day onwards that mobile automatically restart, while attending call.then i went to SAMSUNG service center within 7 days, they gave one form to change new mobile. then i got again SGH B200 model. nw taht mobile also automaticaly restarting... be aware of this model... my suggetion, dnt buy samsung mobile.

Samsung/Mobile handset e250 — restarted very frequently

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I purchased a Mobile handset Samsung E250 at Axis(Rt Nagar, Bangalore). From the very beginning, it has the problem of restarting automatically. It restarts very frequently while talking, playing java games, playing video etc. I complained to shop from where I bought. First time they re flashed the software. But again same thing things happened. Again I complained, but their response is very bad. They are saying so many excuses like device is dropped, water got leaked to battery etc.

I am really disappointed. Now I am hopeless and irritated on Samsung. I wasted a lot of money and time on telephone, mobile and fuel.

Samsung Mobile E 250 — Mobile handset Network Fails

Hi All,
                I brought E 250 model of Samsung in NOV 07 and oflate it started getting disconnected showing Network Error.
                The service center guys says its common in this model and I have seen many consumers coming to the service center with the same issue.
                Bharatshyam

Samsung Mobile SGH J 600 — Audio not working

1. I am writing this mail to register a QUALITY complaint against a samsung mobile ( SGH J600 )I had purchased

2.I purchased the mobile from Hotspot Retais Pvt Ltd Shop no 12 Saini Enclave Delhi ( TIN [protected] ) about six months ago

3. Quality problem is that On sound is audible if The mobile is slid upwards . No damage physically

4. The concerned Vendor has behave very rudely and refused to provide any service . On being told that we would register a complaing with Samsung he simply replied to go ahead

5. I have been using Samsung for the last 5 years and am shocked at the Quality as well as response. I myself am looking after Quality and the atitude displayed is shocking and tends to change my image of Samsung which I had for the last 5 years

Kindly forward to Concerned Department and ask some body to look specifically against the abovementioned Vendor

Thanks & Regards

Sanjay Katara

Senior Manage Process
                Moser Baer India Ltd.

Mobile [protected]
                I am using Samsung mobile and it is giving problem with alternative months, i have given my mobile to Nehru Place(Kalkaji) service center 10 days back, but not be able to get it repair. Every time they have problem and not be able to resolve the issue.

People are not customer centric, they are simple playing with custoemrs.
                Don't buy sumsung and dont get in to service mode.

Farhan

samsung mobile/SGH E-250 — PROBLEM PERSISTING AFTER SERVICING

I have purchased samsung mobile from local dealer here in surat.first ten months it worked allright but since last two months it started to hang.I wasn't able to perform any opeartion while the mobile was on charging mode.Even when I switched on BLUETOOTH the mobile tend to hang. I went to the service center to get my was told that I would get my phone back in 15 days. when I called on the 16th day I was told that the phone has not came from the company & they will call me when the phone is recieved from the company. As no one from the service center called me in the next five days i called back again to the service center & thi time the people at the service center talked rudely. then I got the phone the very next day after my telephonic conversation with the service center.when I got my phone the plastic sticker behind the phone was teared off. now for two days the mobile worked very well & now the same problems persist.tell me what to do?

samsung mobile (sgh m610) — handset not recieved yet

to whom so ever it may concern i m amrita from bhopal want to lodge a complain regarding samsung mobile sgh m610.handset was bought on 8 july 2008 but then i found that its fm is not working properly.after some days charger point also failed to work.i have already handover my handset to service centre (samsung india electronics z-11 mp nagar bhopal) on 18 august 2008. but still now i have not received my handset back.take the needful action immediately.retrospective i think it was a wrong decision to buy mobile from your company.

samsung sgh-m610 mobile — very very bad service

i have purchased a samsung sgh-m610 mobile on[protected] from rohtak, haryana
                but after one month it doesn't gave battery back up, i took it to samsung service center at rohtak they told me that its board will be changes by company & you will get ur phone with in 20 days,
                but when i reached there after 25 days they told me that company doesn't have its board &you will get a new phone but till now i didn;t get the phone after 2 months passed.my mobile no is [protected]

Mobile M-610 — Speaker Problem

I have purchased Samsung Mobile Model nb. M-610 on 25-Nov-2007.Now when the slider is up i am not able to hear the voice from my phone.So i wanna this problem to be resolved as soon as possible.
                Thanks and Regards
                Mohit jain

samsung M610 — NO DISPLAY

i had gave my samsung mobile model M610 in a samsung service center on november 5 2008, for the display problem.Till now there is no proper response for that.i am very much fedup with this service.Pls take necessary action.
                no game is downloaded in this set
                i have given my samsung mobile model "J600" for repair five times since i have bought the handset, i.e. not even an entire year yet.. everytime it goes to the service centre i do not recieve back my handset before a period of two months.. as a result, i get my handset for use just for a period of ten days after which it goes for repair at the "samsung service centre".
                i plea to the samsung mobiles, India to please probe into the case and take necessary action against the concerned people. i expect my complaint to be answered within a limited period of time and expect it not to be delayed in the similar fashion as the repair of my handset is being delayed since months altogether..
                hi..this is sumit srivastava from lucknow.i have bought samsung SGH J-600 mobile.just after 2 months some display problems occur in it.i have taken it to samsung centre in noida. there i got it right with promise of no repetition of problem.but as soon as my warranty period expires again the problem occur just 2 days after.now they tell me a huge sum of money to spend to get it right...i just wanna know frm samsung mosbile what to do ?? they have just cheated me.

plz don't buy samsung mobile..

regards
                Sumit Srivastava
                i hav a samsung sgh-j700 mobile which is still in warranty period, bt thers so many prob in my mobile set, i complaint so many time to dealer, they r nt agree repair it.so i want direct confirmation that my mobile set should be replaced any how..my contact no is [protected].plz make some arrangement .thank you so much
                puk code for samsung sgh-m610
                puk code for samsung sgh-m610
                i purched sumsung mobile before 5 months but now my camera is not working i don't where is service centre in nehru place
                my mobile is also Samsung SGH-M610, i purchached it before 1 year, but now its key pad is not working.anybody tell me the reason for not working, anybody send me resting code...?
                i cant send MMS in my Samsung SGH-M610
                I have also bad experience with Samsung mobile mode c-450, Its FM lead point is not working properly, If i compare with it nokia mobiles, I m not satisfied with this company, comparision to nokia, it doesn't tell location & it is not easy to operate, sometime it takes lot of time to see inbox & other menu, so i will not satisfied with it.
                My name is Craig and I am living in Janakpuri and I have got a Samsung phone the modelno is SHG- M610 on my phone screen the colour is coming out and when I dail a number and press yes I am not able to access that number so coulod you please tell me what is the problem or could you help me with
                How much will it cost.

Craig

Baker — Sim card not working

Dear Sir/Medum,
                My self Dilip Kumar Idea cell no.[protected] since 2 month not working. i lke to use continus my same number so please can you re update my above number in your program, if you fix my problem i will very thank full you.

Thanks and Regards
                Dilip Patel
                I have a SAMSUNG U700 mobile phone,
                it access Vodafone network but when i inserted a AIRTEL sim it dosen't catches the network and can't work properly.
                Please help me...

Samsung J 600 mobile handset — Kindly Replace the set

Dear Team,

i bought this handset in the month of Jan 09 and ever since it is lying with service centre.
                i wrote a letter to the company in Nehre place but not respose and also i had sent mail couple of time.
                every time they reply that they will act on this but . still no action is taken.

i want a lodge a proper complaint against them

Jaswant Singh Nambaria

Samsung SGH-M620 — Problem with SGH-M620

I bought a samsung mobile SGH-M620 few days back. since starting it is giving re-start and hanging problem with Airtel SIM. This problem is apearing after every minute. Since I bought this moble I am not able to make even single phone call from my airtel connection.My moble number is [protected]

Samsung Mobile — Got Humiliated

I own a samsung mobile phone which was bought about 6 months back.
                Now I got some problem with the hand phone and was directed to the samsung service center in anna nagar (chennai) where i was promised that the mobile will be fixed and gave me a date where in i can collect the mobile.
                I actually stay very very far off from that service center and i cant afford to waste time on this issue because i dont have time.
                When i went there that perticular day, they asked me to come back after 2 days and when i asked a reason they humiliated me. No one was even bothered to give a proper reply. I was treated as if they were doing the work for free. Which made me to give a complaint here. I need a very strong complaint to be registered and the needful has to be done at the eariliest. When i am typing this mail its 04:20 am . The concern party who takes up this complaint should understand that the way i was treated was the only reason which made me to burn my sleep and type this complaint to you.

Waiting in anticipation
                Vashantha kumar.T
                [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                +[protected]
                hi, myself sourav from Howrah (WB). I purchased one SAMSUNG mobile( B130T) from Puspashree telekom situated in Domjur Howrah on Feb 2009.

my problems are:
                1. no voice sound in time of calling or receiving phone.
                2. automaticaly dialing the last dialed no.
                3.problem of back key..showing recent call log every time back key not working.

when i visit the local shop they send it to service center and when return me after 1 month it was ok but from the next day facing the same problem again. now they are saying this problem is due to moister locking is out of warranty limitation.

I want they should replace my phone for the a new one or return me the cash. please tell me what to do now?

samsung mobile no M 620 — mobile not recevie

DEAR SIR ,

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY MOBILE ON DATE 10-08-09 IN YOUR GOVIND NAGAR KANPUR BRANCH .BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT ANY UPDATE REGARDING THIS . NO ONE REPLY & NOT PUT THE MOBILE .

I AM REQUISTING TO YOU PLEASE INFORM ME STATUS & CONFIRM WHEN I WILL RECEIVE MY PHONE.

MY CONT. NO . [protected]

REGARDS,

ANKIT GUPTA

Mobile-SAMSUNG J700i — Cash Back Offer

I have bought two Samsung J700i mobiles on 29.06.2009 from The Mobile store, City Centre,Shop no:G001,Salt Lake City, Kolkata. They told me that if I Scratch a coupon card, I can get assured gift worth Rs250/-. So I scratched two coupon card as I have bought two mobiles and after scratching, it was written there that I will get Rs:250/- cash back from each of the two coupon cards. I have even sent the coupons sealed in an envelope. DTDC courier services through which I have sent the coupons, informed me that your company has received the coupons on 13.07.2009. The Mobile Store also informed me that I will get the money back within 45 days from the date of delivery. But nit has been over 2 months and I haven't received my money. Why will this happen and when will I get my cash back?
                I will be highly obliged if you inform me at your earliest.
                Yours faithfully,
                Abhirup Majumder.

samsung SGH J-600 — time deleying in mobile repairing

my name is vivek singh live in jabalpur (m.p.)
                i bought a mobile
                samsung SGH J-600 slider phone from a local dealer on 22- nov-2008 and because of problem (all operation are stopped when slide up ) i send the mobile to the aurthorised samsung service centre (alfa enterprises ,jain tower jabalpur m.p. ) for repairing on 28-aug-2009 (reciept no. 573) . After checking they said mobile having " FPCB " problem . Now from giving date to todays date on 17-sep -2009 they haven't repaired my mobile even they don't give the satisfied answer.
                so please try to solve my problen early and satisfy me with samsung services .

Samsung Star — NOP not working on phone

Sir,even after confirming the settings with the customer care exec,i cannot connect my samsung star using NOP.all my settings have been confirmed.i can surf smoothly using airtel live and vodafone live.please rectify my problem or give me a refund.
                when i use the browser,a message window comes up saying 'no network available'.
                my phone number is [protected]

samsung GT-S5233A mobile — Handset problem

My name is Parth Ratnu I have purchased a samsung phone Model # GT-S5233A. I am very unsatisfied by the handset as the phone was not working properly the very next day I purchased it and I had to give it in Samsung service center. I got my phone back after a month. It is very irretating that you purchase a brand new phone and you are unable to use it for a month. Once I got the phone back it worked properly for some time and now again the phone gets hanged and remains hanged all through out the day. Due to the touch screen I am unable to use the phone completely. I want a replacement of this handset because I am very very very frustrated. I have purchased this phone on 6th Aug 2009 gave it for repairing on 10th Aug 2009 and got it back around 11th or 12th of Sept 2009. I have hardly been able to use this phone for a month now and having the problem again. I dont want this phone to get repaired now I want a replacement for this phone I have spent Rs. 10,000/- for this phone. I dont to want suffer for a phone even after purchasing a brand new Samsung phone.

samsung sgh-u700 — Need service centre address in chennai

I have using samsung sgh-u700 mobile.Few days before,this mobile's display is not working.
                I went to service center,but they said they will not servicing the abroad mobile model.
                Please give me the suggestion for servicing this mobile..
                I have samsung mobile and it was not used for quite period and now when i tried to insert some airtel sim, it is saying that limited service only. Then i tried with other sims also and the same problem for other sims also. But those sims are fine with other mobile. Please let me know what went wrong.

Thanks & Regards,
                Uday

Samsung Mobile — Not working

I have purcahsed a mobile J 150 in March, 2009, with a warranty of 1 year. In October (7 months) the mobile stopped functioning. It was taken to the service centre in Vadodara and the same was delivered back after repairs after a week. However, it was observed that the battery life is only 3-4 hours, even if the instrument is not used. The instrument was again taken to the service station. Now they inform that the card is burnt and the cost of replacement is Rs. 3000/-and this does not fall under the warranty and the battery guarantee is only 6 months. The original cost of the mobile is Rs. 4100/-. The new battery costs around Rs. 600/ In this case items worth almost 85% of the cost is not covered under the warranty. Is this not cheating a customer? Is it fair?

samsung/E250 mobile phone — no response from service center

Respected sir,
                My mobile phone stopped working within 7 months under the warranty period.
                I have submitted it to the service center,which is located in Metro Plaza,Meerut on 3 september,
                but still no action has been taken. From last 2 months, i have called them atleast 50 times
                and 20 times i have visited there also,please helpme sir.I will be highly oblized.
                thanking you.
                I HARI SINGH NEGI A RESIDENT OF DEHRADUN CURRENTLY STUDYING IN BHUBANESWER PUACHASED SGH-700 ON THIRTY SEPTEMBER THIS HEAR AFTER TWO MONTH IT BECAME DEAD SOON I SENT IT TO THE BHUBANESWER SERVICE CENTER, THEY ASSURED ME THAT THEY WILL REPAIR IT WITHIN THREE DAYS, BUT THEN THEY SUGGESTED ME THEY WILL GIVE THE MOBILE FIVE DAYS LATER WHEN I ASKED FOR A COMPLAIN BOOK THEY STARTED IGNORING ME FOR ONE HOUR FINALLY THEY GAVE ME MOBILE NUMBER AND SAID THIS PERSON IS HAVING A COMPLAIN BOOK, YOU CAN CALL HIM AND REGISTER A COMPLAIN TO HIM FINALLY I FIND IT OUT THEIR THAT THE STAFF IS NOT CO- OPERATIVE THEY ARE BUSY IN THEIR PERSONAL CHIT CHATS WITH YOUNG GIRLS EVEN THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SERVICE OF CUSTOMERS MAKING THEM AGGRESSIVE AND FRUSTRATED
                RESPECTED SIR I WANT THAT PLZ TAKE NECESSARY ACTION AGAINST THEM

THANKING YOU
                guys ! can someone help with email addresses of the top management (MD, Head of Customer Service etc) of Samsung India ? Am having a tough time with their customer service...and reckon need to escelate the problem with my phone...Thanks...
                I have samsung mobile model GT-S5233A. It giving me problem with connecting to PC. During installation it gives me error 1628 regarding instllation. How to solve it ?

samsung J700i mobile phone — Display problem immdiately after buying!

sir, i had brought a samsung J700i mobile phone from Univercell Mobil showroon (Vanasthalipuram branch, Hyderabad) on 04/11/2009. from 15/11/2009 there was display problem. i took the phone to univercell showroom thinking that they may help me as i bought it not even 2weeks ago from the same showroom. but they said they are not responsible for anything once the puchase is done. so i went to Samsung authorized service center (Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad) on 16/11/2009. there they checked the phone and said that due to some manufacturing defect there is some trouble with the LCD screen and need to change it. they told that they dont have ready stock of LCD's with them and dont know when they can get it for me.
                i bought a phone with the price that samsung company has decided. but i didn't even use it for atleast 2weeks completly. now my new phone has become useless without display as the service center people are not co-operating with me. i cannot afford to but another phone now.
                please let me know what i can do for my problem??

SAMSUNG/MOBILE(SGH-J 700) — MOBILE NOT RECEIVE FROM LAST 2 MONTHS.

Dear,Concern
                I have submitted my Samsung Mobile Phone at Samsung Service Centre H.D Associate B-104/1 Nirala Nagar lucknow U.P on 15th Sep 2009.due to problem o[censored]pper Key Pad,Bluetooth and Battery Backup.i have already mark a complain to Samsung Customer Care(Complaint No-[protected]) but i have not recieved any solution for my problem till now.I have also called Mr. Faizan(Mob No-[protected]) N No. of time but he never respond me.
                Its already two months but still i have not recieved my Mobile Phone.
                So kindly look into the matter and do the needfull.

Imran Khan

Samsung Mobile E250D — Delay on product

My Mobile problem is Auto switch off & Network Problem is submit my moblie to Mumbai Borivali Service Center (Master Care).
                AT last 24th October 2009.
                I dont get any reply from Samsung Service center..
                When i give the call ring but no body attend the call.
                When my mobile is get back.. please reply me... my email.[protected]@gmail.com,contact no.[protected]...
                please reply me... my Mobile Model No.E250D....
                IMEI No.[protected]
                Sr.no.RWS5239581P..

Please sir reply me...

I need my mobile to be back..

I need information of where is my mobile.. when i get details...

please reply me..

Thankyou..

Vinoth kumar Velswamy..
                [protected]...
                [protected]@gmail.com.
                hi, this is kishan from bhyayander. I have bought a sem. e250i, in my sence it not a phone for me bcos i spent huge amunt of money in that for only problem of slide. many time i saw that suddenly output become vanis or whight . i recommed that pleas dont cheat us. it the servise center of semsung who charge amount but their is no value of ore money.
                pleas help up my problem.

to the other customer,
                pleas spread that news that semsung company is chaeter all over.
                thanks...
                I have the same problem with my samsung handset (Guru-1410).3 months back i purchased it from a vendor, currently front speakers are not working.I can say that samsung mobiles are in very cheapquality and they are right now compromise with their product quality.Quality of the products are very inferior.

samsung mobile b-200 — DAMAGE MOBILE

Purchased a mobile of samsung by a branch of HOTSPOTS RETAILS LTD. JAIPUR ( RAJASTHAN ), MODLE NO IS B-200 , but after puchasing of six month its not working well,sometimes hang of switted off and automatcly it alert the sos (emergency service ) , and now its has become totaly dead, there are no way to Replace ,change and repair , customer care branch says that ,repair charge is around 1900/- which is same price of handsate

and shopkeepar says that contact to company , as per company customer care executive set has death cause its fall down by me ,

but its true tht handsate is never fall or other discrapancy not happened with this, here would like to ask that productivty of company is so poor that if set fall down one time and its become totaly dead , pls guide or suggest me that what should i do ,why a customer suffer

I Awaited for your revert

please reach at me by mail or contact no

# [protected], [protected]@yahoo.com

j700(samsung) — battery and back panel mis placed.

I have submitted my mobile at avantika sec-1 Hot spot outlet with battery and back panel becoz my mobile was totally dead but at the time of receiving my mobile phone given without battery and back panel.
                Altough i have returned mobile and jobsheet is with me and am taking follow up with hot spot guys but no as such positive respones toward my issue.Customer service of Hot spot is frustratating.

Kindly sugest for my issue.
                Rekha Singh
                [protected].
                I have samsung SGH-M620 mobile handset.my problem is i am not able to install any software in my mobile, so my request is, how to install softwares in my mobile?
                i am waiting for your response.
                I am using samsung l700 & i am unable to install new games.

Samsung — Mobile U700

Dear sir, I bought a Samsung U700 mobile phone in 17/2/2009 from axiom telecom in Egypt. a month later i got aproblem with the charger's sock,at the service center refused to replaced with new one and repaired it only as they informed me it bad used from my side,which is not correct as i'm adult and always very careful o[censored]sing any equipments. after 2 months i got almost same problem plus the phone is getting hot during one minute used,which they informe me it is normal. Now Since December 7th i have same problem. When i bought this mobile i chose Samsung as always trust, i did not care if it is made in China because i knew it is under your instructions and supervations, i really want to know if Samsung in Egypt belongs to Samsung main office or just illegal using your name so they dont follow your waranty instructions, because if it is true you should stop them using your name before to damage your reputation
                my warranty No ss_axm_1yr 2149182 & IMEI [protected].Please your action is realy needed and an early reply it is appreciated.Best Regards Mouna Mortada[protected]
                samsung mobile b-200 Complaints - DAMAGE MOBILE

SAMSUNG MOBILE-L-700 — SIDE CAMERA KEY PROBLEM

I have purchased Samsung Mobile L-700 on 07-07-09 from Raju Stores,Ahmedabad.I submitted my Mobile to Samsung Service Centre,PRS Services,Akota,Vadodara-390021on 06-02-10 for repairing side camera key which is not working properly.On enquiring today for repqiring work at Samsung Service Centre, they told that the inside circuit is damaged and will required to be replaced by Rs.3000.00. I told them that I have not opened this mobile and mobile has one year guarantee period so Samsung should replace this part free of charge. But they refuse.

I request to do needful in the matter positively.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully,

Vivek shah
                Am a Kenyan citizen and i bought my samsung mobile GT-B3410 about two weeks ago from a local samsung mobile delare.Over the last one week i have not been able to access the internet despite a good network couverage .Furthermore, i have not been able to asses or send my mails.I registered for one year warantee sending my IMEI number to your phone dealers in Nairobi.
                I kindly want a replacement of my phone because its not giving me a good value for my money.My mobile phone No is [protected] IMEI No is358575/03/119541/4.please reply

Samsung Mobile — not repairing or changing mobile

i bought samsung star mobile on 18 aug.09 for Rs.9000
                but aftr a month many problems started in the mobile...
                dsnt charge with charger, dsnt gt connctd with pc n problm in touch as its a touch screen ph..
                i gv in the service center 3 times.. they returned it evrytm aftr 10-15 days n still its nt workng properly.. wht to do
                plz help...
                hi. i am using samsung mobile sgh j700 i bought in chennai, when i open the yountube videos in our mobile i seen the problem (malformed url not found)
                i need the solution as soon as possible

SAMSUNG/MOBILE — failure of care center to return my mobile

sir i had given my mobile to authorized samsung service centre K.K.services(102 ,hans plaza ambedkar road ghaziabad )for repairing charging connector,and also the problem of one side sound on the handsfree,on the date of 10 march 2010. and there is no response till now,and when i enquire they force on me an extension of a week...their irresponsible behavior has lead me to face serious unconvenience...
                plzzz consider my request and take any action...
                yeah these service center guys are relly very irresponisible..they dont understand the importance of a cellphone in todays world, instead of seriously looking into the matter they just extend and give dates..this is very bad..

Samsung India/Guru 1210 Model Mobile Phone — Mobile given for repair yet to be repaired during warranty period

On 19/3/2010 I found my Samsung Guru 1210 mobile handset not working. Next day on 20/3/10 I deposited my mobile set with battery at the Samsung Service centre, CC-28, Nehru Place and I was told that engineer would call after 2-3 days. Token no. given to me is 54 & Work order no is 10C2054. I did not receive any call. So I visited there on 29/3/10 to collect my handset but I was told that it would take about few more days in doing the repair as one spare part is not available.

I received call on 3/4/10 and I was told that I would be informed before 10/4/10. I am yet to receive any such call. Tel no. of Samsung Service Centre is 4064234. Nobody picksup phone whenever I called the this number.

I purchased my mobile on 20/9/09 & it is under warranty period.

I request the authority to do the needful.

Neeraj Pandey

Address - 62/3, 1st Flr, Laxmi Mkt, Munirka, New Delhi- 110067
                Mb no-[protected]
                hi All

I have samsung E250, and had problem with the mobile strip, the slide problem. I visited samsung mobile repair center in rajajinagar . There is ticket gvn around 10.30 am and the # tunr was 15. In the center, already 32 people waiting for their mobile repair since 9.30 am.we waited for 2 hrs because there was only one person to repair and 32 repair pending.Each repair was taking 20 -25 mins.Everybody was told in next 30 mins their ticket would be resolved.On asking to extend the technical guy requirement as peopel are more, The common dailogue we usual here'Feedback would be gvn to the Company'.They were not able to do anything for all customer.I would not recommend samsung any product to anyone. Nokia repait center actions - It gvs a ticket, ask them to collect 4 hrs later.They dont make Customer wait. Pls busy Nokia for good product and its service. Samsung globally good may be in india its not. thanks.

Samsung Mobile — Dead set Charging broken

I purchased a samsung mobile on 21.11.2009 for my daughter Apurva Shah.This mobile model GT-C30105 ,Sl.No. RD 35996588K,IMEI no [protected] is not working from 15.3.2009.I submit this mobile in Samsung mobile service center H.D.Associate, B-104/1,Nirala Nagar, Lucknow on 18.3.2010 with a gaurantee period and photocopy of bill BNo TH1573OH S/1-B.Service Center assurd me that they will repair our mobile with in a week but after a month they not repaired our mobile and telling this part is out of stock and it will take more time.I came Samsung mobile service center lot of time for this and wasting my time and money and facing problems with out mobile .Pl note my complain.

samsung star touch mobile — mobile phone automatically restart

I have purchase mobile before 6 month the below problem arises from day one.I have send 5 time to varanasi based mobile service center but problem persist til now.
                the problem is
                whenever call come or call cut my mobile phone is auto matically restart.
                not repairing mobile
                hi my name is dinesh i bought samsung star( S5233A) mobile on 20 OCT.2010 for Rs.8000
                but aftr 6 month many problems started in the mobile ...
                touch screen Pad dosnt work therefor
                i give handset in the vasi service center -sector 1 on 18 may 2010. but they dont have touch pad and dont know when they get part from samsung therefor after 7 days they dont repair my mobile n they dont know when parts are coming .my job sheet no is 2269 . therefor i facing lots of problem n loss so plz tk nessary action to repair my mobile as soon as possible n i get it

Samsung — My samsung mobile b3210 is not getting repaired and service center people are not responding.

HI.

I purchased a samsung mobile (MODEL B3210) from the MOBILE STORE kharghar,navi mubmbai on January 10 2010, it developed some problems with blutooth, charging point and speakers, i gave the handset for repairing to the samsung panvel, service center which is in navi mumbai, on 26/05/2010, from that day till now i have not received my handset, they are givi ng me lame excuses as the imei no is not there and the samsung server is down something like that all the time, with this excuse they have already taken 3 weeks from me, everytime i ask them they come up with the new thing, i have called the customer care center of samsung many times to get my compaints registered, but they gave me some wrong no. in mumbai and asked me to complain there which i was not able to connect only, as whenever i try to call on that no, it was coming busy, i would request you to kindly look intoo this at the earliest, samsung do make good mobiles but the service center and your call center people are runinig your reputation, the are arrogant and irresponsible. The details of my mobile are as follows:

these details are as written on the customer copy of the service center where i have submitted my handset.
                Model: B3210
                SN NO. RV8SC66068Y
                Date of purchase: 09 January 2010.

please improve on your service center staff and your after sales service, they do not how to speak to customers, i chose to buy samsung mobile not to get humiliated by your ill-trained staff,
                Again in the continuation of my ptrvious mail, i got the handset from
                samsung service center, i checked the handset there with the battery
                provided by my handset, it didn, t switched on then the service center
                person gave me their battery it switched on, he told me probably my
                battery fell so its not working, but then my battery was working
                earlier as i had used it before in my handset before giving the
                handset to the service center, anyways, i tried to purchase new
                battery from the samsung store also which again when i tried is also
                not working, my handset is still dead, please look into this and it
                is dead from almost 6months after i purchased, i only used the handset
                for 1 month and it is dead all the time or in service center, i am
                finding as i have wasted 7000 rs in purchasing the handset.
                I too bought Samsung Corby mobile on 23/02/2010, from The mobile Store Ltd, Mount Road Chennai (Invoice no TN/1962/00001/2018, IMET: [protected]) . The mobile battery was not even lasting for few minutes, so I sent it for repair, I was given back after repairing, but I was surprised to note that the problem was not solved. So I sent it back for repairing it again which I was told that there are some major issue with the mobile, the mother board have to be changed & the same will be given back after 10 days. The work order no is WA[protected] dated 11/08/2010, but till date either I have not got the mobile back nor I have been updated about the status of the same.
                Every time I called customer care, I was given the contact no of some people or the other, who never picks call, or don’t call back, after listening to the problems.

The customer service is pathetic, I will never recommend any body to buy Samsung products.
                I brought Corby pro GT-B5310 mobile phone on 14/04/2010 from Planet M retail Limited, E- 106 city center sector -1 Salt lake, Kolkata-700064. With One year warranty.

On[protected] all of sudden touch screen was got hanged and stop working then I approached to the Samsung service center (System & Services, 1130, Survey park, 793B purbalok saltlec, kolkata) they have kept the phone for 1 week and when they returned it the touch pad was working but the LCD screen was showing black dots and it was blinking, then the service center kept the phone for another 3 days and changed the LCD and touch panel and returned on[protected], now again on[protected] the same problem was arises this time when I approached to the service center they are saying due to moisture and humid weather this problem is arrived and that is not covered under warranty from the company.
                And to rectify that workshop is asking Rs.5500.

samsung mobile gt-b3410 touch screen — faulty from last one month and ten days

not repair or teplace my cell phone from last one month due to screen problem
                my contact no is [protected]
                I am using samsung GT C3200 mobile. When I am restarting the mobile all the message are deleted!!!
                some one pls help..
                My phonec 3200 is 7 days old and me searching a solution till the time of open the phone.memory card not allow to copy into it.and ear phone not working .how to remove write protection to copy a file into memory card ?
                i dropped my J700 phone.slide buttons are not working now.

Samsung — GT-S5233A mobile hanged

my samsung mobile handset GT-S5233A is hanged, touch screen not responding, how can i rectify it , at remote location where there is no service centre ?

Samsung Mobile — Mobile not working

I am Samsung mobile customer, I have bought Samsung wi-fi mobile phone on May-2010(touch screen) but now touch is not working. I spoke to your tech dept they provided me Janakpuri service center number and address and manager phone number also before going to Janakpuri I called to provided number but it was switched off.
                I just want it know that if manager phone is switched off then who is responsible for customer query . I also went to Janakpuri service center waited for 4-5 hours in queue.
                After that I got to know that my that my touch screen needs to be replaced but it was not available at the time. Service center manager told me that they will get touch screen part on Tuesday and they will inform me the same but been more than a week I did not get any call from service center …Even after so many hassle if customer still don’t get any positive response then what is he suppose to do.

Today again I am trying to call service center manager but still phone is switched off Samsung being very reputed company and that kind of customer care you people are providing its just pathetic..

Diwaker Sharma
                hi, i have samsung (GT-B3313). this mobile show the phone mamory is full. i have been reset my mobile many time but phone mamory is not empty so plz solve my problam
                I have samsung star and its display is not aligned properly. So every touch points to an item that is about an inch above on screen. This leads to major problem s i am not able to dial any number or message any one and also not able to delete anything. Please let me know if there is a service center in noida. Do not buy a Samsung mobile. They are !!!
                I have GT-B3210 ...when i transfer my contact using Samsung Pc studio...it shows error

THE OPERATION RETURNED BECAUSE TIMEOUT PERIOD EXPIRED"

same error is showing while synchonizing with any other to do, music and any other stuff

pls any one who help me to come it out...

i hv really bad experience with samsung phone connectivity with pc is really poor
                there are no samsung mobile repair in pune and parts the are neglliting for repair they are just given excessuse the is not aviable up till known
                hi,

i bought one samsung corby 3g GT M 5650 Model, i am facing so many software problems in the mobile, now too it is not working, iam totally unsatisfied with the product.

can any one suggest me or call me for this,
                name :- K.Balasubramani
                Mobile:- [protected]
                COMPLAINT FOR NOT REFUND THE AMOUNT OF SAMSUNG MOBILE NO. C6112 HAVING THE SAME MAJOR PROBLEM TWICE WITH THE SIX MONTH FORM THE PUNCHASING DATE and SERVISE OF SAMSUNG COMPANY

My name is Mukesh Bhai Kudesia R/o of 603/12 R. H. RLY COLONY, MANINAGAR AHAMEDABD. My mobile no. is [protected].

I have purchase a samsung C6112 model on 27-3-10. The same set became our of order with in two months of purchasing and handed over for repair to samsung service center. I can get back my mobile set i.e. samsung C-6112 with a month period after repair.

Secondly, It became again out of order with in four month and handed over to the samsung service centre on 10-2010, than since it is in your service centre. When I wirte to customer support to reund the money of mobile. They pretended and told me to meet your Ahmedbad branch manager. I meet the Branch Manager of Samsung Product at Ahmedabad but he refuse to refund the cost of the same and not to extended the warranty period of the mobile phone and told me get it after repair.

Also, I would like to draw your kind attention towards the your employees that feed the status of repaired mobile "Ready" in your computer system before rapir the product, when I went to take the mobile after confirmation on phone they answered me your phone has sent for programming and will be handed over later.

Tell me how much time I can use the mobile with in year period of warranty. Such as two and half months is gone for repair out of six months.

Please kindly arrange to refund the cost of my mobile which is paid to you
                On 01.10.10. I bought one Samsung Corby+ (GT-B3410/*352089/04/163740/3*). Within a week I went out of Kolkata for 25 days in a Business trip. There I found several defects in the set which are the following : 1.The set switches off at its whimse even when the battery is fully charged, 2.The head-set does not work properly, 3.The LCD Screen often comes out of the set, 4.Ths SYNCHRONIZATION mode is absolutely absent, 5.The CONVERSATION mode switches off the set, 6.The features (viz., fonts, themes, etc) are not present which are available in other Corby+ sets, 7.The Incoming messages often switches off the phone, 8.There are scratches on the LCD Screen & the body. There are many other problems present in this set. Within a month of purchase I went to your Service Centre with a request to replace the set, but they told me that they can only repair the set and have no authority of replacing the set. A set can only be replaced by the higher authority . Let me, therefore, request you to REPLACE THIS DEFECTIVE SET as early as possible. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, ARUNENDRA MOOKHERJEE, Ph : [protected]

samsung mobile m5650 — four months no response

I have problem of touch screen in my set last foru month back and making regilar complaint in your authorise center after two month they have deposite the set and given 3 days time but now it is three month they are not giving my phone back and then i complaint to your comtmer care then they have given me complaint no [protected] and it is 8 days and they are also doing the same thing just one day and one day they are also not responding and now i am going to consumer cell becuase all my duty are done from my side and it very disgusting to deal with SAMSUNG Co. PRODUCTS.

my samsung phoneGT-E2120i not start only display of samsung startup show and then screen black and after show only that samsung startup screen any solution for this problem.
                Dear sir/Mam
                i have Samsung L700 and i have used internet on it and when i start than after 5 Min it will restart and after again .. plz give me solution on my Email Id(gaurav.[protected]@gmail.com)...
                Respected Sir,
                I am Mr. Sanjay B Vaghela from Ahmedbad, Gujarat. My adress - B-702 Samarpa Tower, Near Gyan-jyot school, Prabhat chock, Ghatlodiya. Ahmedabad - 38 00 61
                I purchased Samsung WAVE Model No - S 8500 Sr. No - R5yz672786k IMEI No - [protected].
                It will be dead now, after this I went to Samsung stored named Disha Services, gurukul - Ahmedbad. to repair my cell as it will be in Warranty period.
                I put cell on 30th Nov - 2010. After one week they people didn't reply me about cell. I made an inquiry, they told me want to change some parts of the cell and cost Rs. 5400. I asked them which parts were in warranty changed it. But they replied me you gave us Rs. 5400 and then we change the other parts which come in warranty. This type of talk with your Er. Mr. Kachwala.
                If you understand customer's inconveniancy and mind my below points also.
                1) Why purchase costly and branded cellphone to receive this type of services.
                2) We need cellphone every & each second, thus without cell how could live till last 15 days.
                3) If I gave change of Rs. 5400 in warranty period. Then Which warranty & guaranty company give us.
                4) And one important point is that your service center store accepted that there is nothing reason
                about cell phone, No water damage, LCD is not broken, no battery damaged nothing would be
                damage in my cell.
                In my cell no problem happened at all and just it could be dead, what will customer do ?
                Disha service's engineer told me that they change some parts in warranty it will be rs. 15000/ and
                also paid more rs. 5400 / the total is around rs. 20000 but the problem is new wave price is only
                rs. 17000. How it could be possible ?
                We trust in your world wide company & your warm services we gave warm response from your side
                as soon as possible
                My Mobile No - [protected]
                Regds,
                Sanjay Vaghela

samsung c 3200 — msg problem

I purchased samsung mobile model no GT C 3200 on 17 aug 2010 and since of begining a lot of problems.problem is, i could not make any incomming & out going msgs and also I lodged complaint several times to the service centre but result is none no service centre understand whats prob in this set.no service centre is good for providing satisfy service in agra.Please guide me what to do.aa
                I have a SAMSUNG U700 mobile phone,
                but when i inserted a Mobitel Internet sim it dosen't catches the network and can't work properly.
                Please help me...

Samsung — Not working after half operation

We are very surprise that we have logged many complaints regarding below listed issues and there where no response at all.

1. We have not get spare pana for tightning the nuts. (washing m/c stad)
                2. Service boy came and do not resolve the complaint.
                3. Now we are facing problem that after setting 37time duration it get stopped after 28min. and not moved further for doing further operations.

We have registerd complaint in Swsatik park, chembur and Kharghar.

Regd,
                Seema Katkar - Kate [protected]

Samsung Mobile — SET FAULT

I PURCHASED I SET SAMSUNG GALAXY.FROM THE DATE PURCHASE BATTERY IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.AFTER MANY REQUEST DEALER CHANGE BATTERY, BUT NO IMPROVEMENT IS FIND. THIS IS REASON OF MANUFACTURING FAULT IN SET, BATTERY BACKUP IS VERY VERY POOR. I ALREADY MAIL TO COMPANY BUT NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY.
                I am using samsung Gt-S5233S mobile phone. Now it gives me problem saying unable to open, maximum number of running widgets reached. so please advice me how to go about this problem.
                I have a Samsung SGH X-700 mobile phone.
                my mobile display is not working.
                where I can Buy the display of my mobile?
                Its very urgent.
                please help me.
                the samsung service centres have only one thing to say after they hav taken fones for ages ' mam its due to the moisture or u did not handle the fone properly' not handling the phone properly causes damage outside . how cud i possibly go into d circuit n do somthing to it? disapppointed with samsung!

Samsung — mobile not working

We bring to your kind attention that my phone model no.SCH-S189 was faulty and I given it to your service center on 22.11.2010 for repairing but even after long follow up&. I did not get mu phone back no body is bothering to talk or to help me out Miss Anita & Mr. Narendra were these whom. I had a word but all are unable to sort out the issue sending you mail with lots of hope please help me out to get my phone back.

Your Faithfully
                Binay Bhushan Singh
                Mo. No.[protected]
                i went to your shop at Ravipuram Ernakulam, kochi, kerala to purchase a mobile but it is a show room contains your major other products, your sales men was not interested to attend a customer like me to purchase a mobile costing less than Rs, 6000/-, i was forced to get out of your show room because of your sales men's unattendance and purchased a NOKIA mobile,

Samsung — Problem occurring in newly purchase handset

This is to bring to your kind notice that I Shivam Pandey resident of Triveni Nagar recently bought a Samsung Wave 525 Handset on 16th June 2011 from Audio Video House, Shop No.1, Near IT Crossing, Corporation Market, Lucknow. After 1 month of my purchase the problem started occurring. I have showed it (dated- 19/08/2011) to the samsung service center where they said you will call me tomorrow. When I call back they were not picking up the call but some how i contacted them around 2 pm and they said it is repaired you can take it back. When I went after setting 2 hours i came to know that mobile in same condition that it was. When I complained Service man of H.D Associate (Samsung service center) are saying that there is a problem with motherboard. When I asked, "how much time it will take?" they reply we don't know you call me on Wednesday (24/08/2011) when i called again they were not picking the call and when i went there they said time is over (6:00 pm), I said i am coming from office i cannot come before that. Some how i reached the service person than they said it will take time, when i asked, "how much?" they said, "don't know". I contacted with customer care they have provided me the same number (H.D Associate).when i contacted again they said it will take time then i said to them only 2 months passed i have purchased why should I repair it, "I need new hand set". They said it is not possible. I am highly dissatisfied with the services provided by H.D Associate.

Kindly request you to take necessary action and solve my problem to the best.
                Keep me informed of recent updates. I have attached relevant documents.

Thanking you.

Shivam Pandey
                [protected]@gmail.com

I order No.34849531 & bought for Corby pro GT-B5310 mobile phone on[protected] from Home Shop 18 online of Rs.6, 999/- (Canara Bank). I received mobile on[protected] thorough Blue Dart Courier Receipt No.[protected]. But few days mobile is automatically restart in two time in One hour. How solve this problem? One Year under warranty is there. Please gudie this problem? Please solve this problem, please solution our email address is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.

With regards,
                Sandeep Kulkarni, Gadag, Karnataka

samsung mobile-GT-B3410 — SERVICE CENTRE RETURNED PHONE ALONG WITH A LCD PROBLEM WHICH WAS ABSENT EARLIER

MY SAMSUNG MOBILE GT-B3410 HAD SOME CHARGING PROBLEMS FOR WHICH I GAVE IT TO SAMSUNG SERVICE CENTRE.THEY RETURNED THE PHONE TO ME SOLVING THE CHARGING PROBLEM BUT INSTEAD GAVE AN LCD PROBLEM.AND NOW THEY ARE SAYING THAT ONLY IF I PAY 2000 BUCKS THEN THEY WIL CORRECT IT...I ALREADY PAID 850 TO THEM.
                Good morning
                Sir/mam

my name is zakir ali from kashipur(uttrakhand).I had purchase a samsung phone (samsung chat 3222) on date 06/06/2011, but after 2 month in this set heat up problem and no power on problem. when I gave this set to one service centre, they take this set for 15 days for repair and after 15 days, they return my set that this problem not come in warranty, after this I gave this set to other service centre they return my set after 2.5 months with repair, but still now this set not working properly, now I have face camera not working, phone key pad lock and un lock automatic, I am very depress with this problem, please give a effective feed back for save the samsung mobile name value in market,
                I am waiting your valueble reply for this problem, my contect no. is [protected] & mail id is [protected]@gmail.com
                dear sir
                i himesh dave from borsad. i purchase samsung mobile phone. model no: samsung chatt 322. so in this mobile i will not down load application or other data
                Samsung Galaxy Note is really nice but its little bit bigger not comfortable.Refer ezeekart.com

By
                Sathish
                Refer www.ezeekart.com
                I hv samsung wave 525 mobile its problem is when I switch on the mobile after half hour its speaker dont works when someone calls me bell rings but i hv to make speaker on to talk mike dont work. when i restarts mobile all works well bt after smtime same problem occurs. If I use headset same problem occur as soon as i remove headset. I hd taken mobile to service center in Beed state maharashtra for 3 times but problem is nt recovered what sud i do? suggest me.

Samsung — dead set

Service Center Are Nothing Take A Response. Ashiana Tower Ist Floor Shop No 12 Exhibition Road Patna-1
                I am Nitin Lonare ([protected]) purchase Samsung Duos S6102, its continuously battery backup problem, I had given these mobile to Samsung gallery they had replace that battery with new one's but not yet rectify that fault. after 15 day's I had given my mobile to Bhopal Samsung gallery they suggested me that motherboard defective but unable to replace it because I had prevesiously that set given it to Nagpur. It's very disgusting who they served the facilities? if I purchase my mobile from Bhopal & it's create problem in Nagpur & when I came back to Bhopal I file complaint in Samsung customer care but refuse to rectify that fault

Refrigerator
                  RT-31 white purchased on 12/05/2004.

This is under the warranty.

Complainted lodged on 18/06/2008 to Vijay Sales Service Centre on 66227722.

I got the response from the operator that within 2 days engineer will attend my complaint.

But, So far no one is concerned about my complaint and complaint has not been attended, yet. It is very sad to say that VijaySale is not giving After sales Service to Consumer.

Richard Rebello

The complaint has been raised a month back for the replacement of the chiller tray. But no action has been taken yet. The same poor response was seen even in our earlier complaint 2 months back. The customer service is really pathetic.
                    I totally agree with the above post...I've a similar problem..I went directly to the official service center in Cochin and ordered for a water tray and food tray...They charged me Rs.500 as advance...till today I haven't got the tray...When enquire about it, they say the tray has not come and it will take more time...It has past two months now...
                    Great article, I totally agree! I found this to be a great chillers resource:

I had replaced my samsung home theater remote control 1 month back. after exactly one month the new remote is not functional. On logging a complaint for the same their service team came and said that you will have to buy another remote as this remote cannot be repaired.In stead he started demanding for this visit charges. Quodos to Samsung company to provide such a good customer service that the products now a days not even last for 1 months.

I have 03 samsung T.V's, one refregirator and 01 home theater, 03 DVD of samsung and trust me i have lost interest in dealing with samsung as the company only claims to be the best in customer service but the ground realities are absolutely way far from reality. trust me i will never go for a samsung product as the trust has gone.question is not about a remote which costs aroung Rs.750 which is easily affordable>But the durability of the product is not even 1 month. the company seems have started making money through such deeds by ofering faulty products which not even lasts for one month.

Thanks samsung for this loyal service to this customer.

samsung home theater — Unauthorised Money Collected by Service personnel

I have given my home theather for repair at Omkar Services (Kalyan, Maharashtra) on 4th December 2010 as no sound was coming to Mr. Sandeep.

after constantly followup with him on 20th December 2010 i got the following response:
                      1.The company is not having the parts and also the parts are not available.
                      2. Bill will not be available for the services done.
                      3.The service can be done immediately by outside engineer with sum of Rs. 2,700/-.
                      4. for samsung part we need to wait for a further period of two to three weeks and it will cost by Rs. 3500/-(note for the same service out side professional is charging Rs. 1,200/)
                      5.miss urmila ([protected]) for the service centre call me up and told that i call up the areaincharge of samsung[protected] , when i calledup the number to my surprise it was Sundeeps number.

Following can be made out form the above:
                      1. the customers are misled by the service team
                      2. they are left with their problems asyour engneers are telling "aap sooach loo" etc.
                      3. The brand name of your company is being spoiled by your own service people.
                      4. Out side money is being made by your service people at the cost of your name i.e. from one person if they are earning Rs. 1,500/- then for imagine for 30 customers Rs.45,000/- per month. (good money and good business to be in)
                      Please have customer grievance forum at very strong levels as the same may impact your business. Please attend to my grievance and give me reasonable justification.

Thanks and Best Regards
                      Sai Venkat
                      Chartered Accountant
                      Please give your email id and mobile no
                      The sai compalint of harresment form the service personnel and collection o[censored]nauthorise money has been uploaded by Sai venkat.
                      email id is sai.[protected]@mazars.in
                      Phone no. [protected]
                      I have been given the service centre numbers to speak with and interact with them on my own.
                      Any body from the company is there to take proper action against the fradulent people existing in the system and rectify the bug so that in future the customers need not face the problem of disownence.
                      Thanks and best regards
                      Sai Venkat
                      Till date no body has attended the complaint... the service centre guys are mentioning to get it repaired from outside and to make the payment without any bill... i really don't understand why still no body is taking any action against such irresponsible persons

As far as Samsung mobiles are concerned, I have pathetic experience with them. I am very much dissatisfied w.r.t (1) quality & (2) after sales services.
                        I have bought two Samsung CHAMP SCH-S269 in Rs 3500.00. I have bought these mobile from Amiz Communications, Near Shaniwar wada, Pune. This shopkeeper had taken his feet back after selling mobile to me and forwarded me to Samsung service station.
                        For quality, I have mark lots of bugs in the software which was installed in the mobile. Few of them are.
                        1) You can't be able to search number in directory if your language is 'Hindi'
                        2) So many times I am getting wrong name displayed for incoming calls.
                        3) It used to hang so many times.
                        Above issues are not enough. Within two months both the mobile has started giving problem with display. And now for both the mobile display is gone to null. now the mobile are only like olderdays telephone neither you can see anything more you can type anything.
                        Now i want to discuss the second phase problem i.e. after sales service. For resolving above issues I approached to Samsung service station.
                        I have approached "Sharp Communication, Office No.13, 14 & 15, 1St Floor, Shanti Complex, Narpatgiri Chowk, Mangalwarpeth" . I met there Mr. Kalil, He had asked three(3) days for repairing the mobile set which is pathetic as how would I maintain three days without mobile as I can't remain untouched with my clients. The behavior of Mr. Kalil was just , he had notion that “most foolish community existing on earth is 'Customer' “. This person had asked me photocopies of Bill, warranty card etc for full filling their process. My question is why I should provide such thing for full filling Samsung's need? If they need photocopy of my bill then they need to take photocopy by themselves. I am not at all servant of Samsung or there service station staff.
                        So, Samsung had failed enough to provide after sales service also.
                        I don’t know how ethical business Samsung is doing? I think this is not a business but a sophisticated business of "CHEATING".
                        I am very much planned to get fulfillment from Samsung for my pain and suffering.

i purchased the Smasung cellular mobile phone before one year and just after 8 months of purchasing i found the network problem and automatically switch off problem thus i concerned the reputed service center of Samsung here in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India which is situated at Civil Lines, Allahabad. after checking my cell phone they told me to colect the same after one weak, i did the same but the reply was that "your cell phone has been forwarded to main Samsung center, at Lucknow-U.P.thus I had to wait for one weak more-I agreed but this reply continued for more than one month, by the side Samsung Service center.
                        after more than three months they called me at my mobile that your cell phone is ready for use and be collected, I did the same believing the reputed Samsung Company but after one i found the problem being the same and addition to that there were vulgar pictures and pron vedios were downloaded or shooted through my cell phone, immidiately next day i complained them about it so they told me to wait giving the excuse that this is a serious action and had to be verified, again i trusted the Samsung after few minutes they deleted all the vulgar vedios and pics, loaded in my cell phone and told me to collect the same after three days as the L.C.D has ben spoiled, I told them that i am going to complain it to the company, listining to that they threatned me and forced me not to that.
                        lastly, i trusted the Samsung, the reputed company thus the service center!
                        i trusted the Samsung who cares about there coustomers
                        i trusted the Samsung who lives life along with there coustomers
                        such type of actions should never be tolerated by the company otherewise the company is going to loose there reputations
                        plese be serious

To
                          The Manager
                          Samsung India Electronics Limited
                          CS Department
                          CC-28, Nehru Enclave, Kalkaji
                          New Delhi – 110019
                          Sub – Regarding the crack in Samsung TV body During the warrantee period.
                          I have purchased Samsung TV Plano from Raj Electronics, Mahavir Market, NTC Gate, Jhalar Bawadi, Rawatbhata, Kota (Raj.) Pin 323307. On 26/10/05 Rs 16990 /- Bill No. 371. With four years warrantee. During the warrantee period in the body of the TV crack developed. So many times I lodge the Complaint to the shop keeper Raj Electronics no action has been taken so far. He has not given any heed on my complaint.

Please either gate the TV replaced by new one or change the body of the defective TV. I hope that prompt action will be initiated from your end.

Thanking you,

My address:-

Sandeep Prashar
                          Type- 419 D
                          Anukiran colony
                          PO – Bhabhanagar, Via Kota (Raj.)
                          Pin- 323307
                          Mob.: [protected]
                          E Mail – [protected]@npcil.co.in
                          I got samsung 21"flat & 180 ltrs refrigerator purchased from Chandigarh Is it worth in Rs 14000.00?. Tv colors scatteres and give shadows always. I feel that price is not genuinelly taken by the vendor.WILL you PLEASE CKECK THAT.

I bought a Samsung Refrigerator Model RT-23 on 6th March 2005 from Pravin Furniture and Electronics, Hadapsar, Pune.
                            On May 2008, we noticed that coolant of refrigerator is not working properly on both the compartments because of this it could make ice in the upper compartment as well as vegetables loosed freshness in the lower compartment.
                            As per the guidelines mentioned in the service book, we have changed the setting from cold to coldest but not shown any improvements. so finally registered a complaint with Samsung customer care. Initially they told us that the engineer will visit in the next day but after 5 days he came. My wife told her clearly that the temperature in both the doors are not up to the mark and we are not able to put vegetables and other stuffs in both the compartments but the clever engineer change the fan o[censored]pper compartment and told that problem solved and he charged INR 788.00. We found that the problem in upper compartment gets solved but not in the compartment where vegetables placed.
                            He has given his cell no but later found that its wrong…. Very clever person name as Atual
                            We register complaint once again but not getting a satisfied response from their management, they told us that the engineer will visit, but not came, On 14th June 2008 they told us that engineer will visit and we cancelled our outing plans but engineer never came. finally they called and told us that they have escalated issue to Delhi office and the problem gets solved early. But I am wondering why these peoples are not taking care of customer satisfaction and don’t know how many days it will take to resolve the issue.

Chandrashekhar Damahe
                            printer scx 3401 not pic up the page
                            my complaint no is [protected] registerd on 9/3/2013
                            from raj kumar guru har sahai distt firozpur punjab

I booked tv, referigerator, dvd(2) at bangalore.I stay in hyderabad.I paid all the amount on 09/05/08.Till now i hadn't received.the dealers are not cooperative at all they still say to me that we r not having stock.
                              i cannot understand to whom to contact.its very irresponsibility towards the customers.
                              Dear Sir/Madam

I was purchase one SAMSUNG GT C6712 Dous SIM MOBILE AT Shree Krishna Mobile Sales & Service Shop Address Patch Area Central Bank of India, Nagori Garden, Bhilwara, Rajasthan Pin - 311001.in this mobile one Technical Default that when we switch on this mobile SIM Registers at Samsung and this registration charges is Rs.1.50 & every time when we switch on my mobile this charges was deduct from both SIM. About this Technical Default he not inform me.

I went at Shree Krishna Mobile Sales & Service Shop after 3 Days & says about this he told me this is impossible this type no complain in this mobile or says any facility was activate on your mobile so you go at SAMSUNG Service Center They Solve this Problem after one month I went Samsung Service Center They Received it & Updated Software & Say me now your mobile is Proper But When we Switch on mobile charges was deduct from both SIM. I Say About it, they Say Sorry Sir We Cant Solve this Problem, after this I Call at Samsung Care Toll Free Number [protected] they give me my Complaint No. [protected] & Says me Sir this is not default this is software Problem you go at SAMSUNG Service Center & Call us we Solve your Problem. Then I go again SAMSUNG Service Center & Say about this, They said me According TRAI this features is uploaded in all Mobile. All SIM are Registers at TRAI when we Switch On Mobile But Toll fee Care Said this is Technical Default of this Mobile We Solve this Problem early & early But we Not Replace your Mobile So I not Received my mobile from SAMSUNG Service Center Address - c/o Shree Nath Mobiles 51, Ganesh Plaza, Opp.Roadways Bus Stand, Bhilwara - 311001 Rajasthan Phone No.[protected]

Look this Matter

Pawan Kumar Sharma
                              H 163 Azadnagar Bhilwara, (Raj) 311001
                              Mob. [protected]
                              DODO.[protected]@yahoo.com

I pruchased the above Samsung SGH-B100 from a local dealer. After putting the SIM, I found that my voice is not audible to any of the phones. The very next day, I visited the dealer, MGM Cell Care, Berhampur Orissa to exchange the same with another to which he curtly refused and abused me. Being a senior citizen, I was harassed and insulted by the dealer. Rather, I was directed to visit the local Samsung Customer Care in the city. But there is to end to my plight. They instead, told me to visit after a week. Today, when I visited the Customer Care, they told that I have to wait until the speaker of the set, whcih is defect is sent by the Company. When asked they told that there is no guarantee, whether it will be replaced or not. If not sent by the company, I have to manage with the defective set, or whatever I would do with the set. Being despaired, I have decided to go the consumer forum, since the set was purchased with my hard-earned money after my retirment.
                                This is for your information and immediate interference.
                                Anticipating to hearing from you soon in this regard.
                                yours faithfully,
                                Bhaskar Padhy

Samsung SGH-B100 — I am waiting for display

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to inform you that i am facing a problm by last three months. I have purchased Samsung SGH-B100 mobile on may 2008 aftrer purchase i have been facing display problm & by service centre i get only one answer that we don't have now display plz come next week, next week & again next week.

Kindly solve the problm

Please do needfull action

Ravi

Samsung — SGH-B100 Mobile Phone

It is stated in Samsung web site that the mobile phone SGH-B100 has GPRS (WAP 1.2 browser). Yet when I purchased the phone there was no GPRS browser in it.

I had purchased samsung Window A/C in April 2008 in M/S Rasi & Co Porur chennai-116 Tamil nadu. When I purchase the A/C i got the service engineeer number from one of the person in shop and i called the particluer person also he told to me the shop person does not informed about your purchase and i gave the details of my address. When I called him he said "I will come today evening" daily and finalyy he informed to charge 250 /- for installing and i also agreed for that becasue i need result.But up to date there is no person come for installing. these are people good in only selling the product and never mind the customer services and and do they know how to work? I don't understand why a prestigious organisation like Samsung are blind towards such service providers in the country. Are they interested in only selling their product promising services by mouth and never look into it in future?

samsung/window a/c — service not provided

hi m sachin and live in bijnor(up) near meerut my a/c not work properly (cooling ) .and we call urs service man, but we delay the things not repair the a/c. so kindly send a service man to repair it
                                  address ( ABHAY SINGH contractor, SHEEL KUNJ COMPOUND CIVIL LINE 2, BIJNOR ph no [protected])

samsung/window a/c — non-compliance to warranty

I have bought Samsung window A/C from Das electronics,Kharagpur on 20 Mar 2010.The A/c is not working since 14 Aug 2010, for which complaint was registerd with dealer and finally directly to Samsung India under BP no.[protected] on 19 Aug 2010.The rep of the company made a visit after a week to find out that condenser of A/c needs to be changed.Since than after 3 wks despite alternate day reminding on phone no action has been taken except assurance that somebody will call back for the status.But nobody has comeback.The attitude at local office is quite arrogant.

there is a complain in picture tube.
                                    white lining is running on the screen whlie running computer.
                                    i have complain two times earlier, but no response by the company.

address - #690/6, near hari om shiv om public school, village-radaur, distt- yamuna nagar, haryana, pin-135133, ph-[protected]

Samsung — Computer moniter

I did the Complaint of my moniter to the samsung customer center after the complain of the five day they send a engineer to see the probleme and he said that your moniter screen will be changed so I send your request to hardware needed and he's gone after that nine days past but sitll no bodey is coming to see this I remined him so nany time but they did not give me any response . I west lot of money by phone calls .sir I am the student of software related so my two session of college has been gone my hand and i did not know aboyt these session. sir I have request to you solve my probleme .I really thakfull of your's
                                    My complain Number in samsung costomer center:-[protected]
                                    Date of complain:- 10/07/08

This is to lodge my complaint for non-repair of my samsung refrigerator for tha last 15 days . I had lodged complaint with samsung call centre[protected] days back, BP number - [protected]. The service engineer visisted my home and told me that defrost heater is defective and needs to be replaced. The service engineer told me that the defective part will be changed in next 3-4 working days. However it has been 10 days since the complaint the part has not been replaced. THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY RESPONSE FROM ANY OF THE SERVICE ENGINEER. I AM HIGHLY DIS-SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OF SAMSUNG AND MY FAITH IN THIS BRAND HAS BEEN SHATTERED. If this is the state of affiars regarding service of samsung, i have decided NEVER TO BUY or recommend any SAMSUNG PRODUCT

DR ARTI GUPTA
                                      705, GURUGRAM SOCIETY
                                      SECTOR 56
                                      GURGAON
                                      DATED 11/6/2008
                                      Dear samsung

I have taken Refrigerator on Date of Purchase 12/11/04 Model: RA17AVMS Sl.No. 003949TX602211. It giveing so many problems
                                      I have complainted to Customer Service "Phoenix Servicez" nearly 2 weeks. But They Did'n't Take Any Action. What i have to do. I have Good Impression on Your Products, But the service is not Good. What i Have to take forthere Action. Let Us no As early As possible.

regards
                                      customer
                                      I had purchased refirgerator of Samsung from M/s Garg Motors, Yamuna Nagar(HARYANA). As the equipment is not functioning from past one month. i had approached your local service centre as well as M/s Garg Motors, no. of times. But I regret to inform you that instead of repeated reminders nobody has bothered to listen to our complaint, and had given us false assurances . I request you to kindly lookin to the matter and take action accordingly.
                                      I purchased a Samsung refrigerator in year 2002 in Chennai. As the equipment is not functioning from past five days, i dialed to Samsung India Service Center at [protected] (BP number: [protected]) almost daily. But I regret to inform you that instead of repeated reminders nobody has bothered to listen to our complaint, and had given us false assurances of coming tomorrow but that Tomorrow never came till now. I had the same issue in May-2008 also, at that time same thing happened as now, after waiting for 10 days finally i got it repaired from local service center. I feel there is no Samsung Service Center except the telephone numbers. I request you to kindly looking to the matter and take action accordingly.
                                      I had purchased a samsung AC with the registration number [protected] in the yeat 2008, it isn't working now, i had lodged verbal complaints against it several times but the people attending these complaints are simply not listening. AC's free service period is expiring pretty soon so please take immediate action regarding this.
                                      I purchased a Samsung refrigerator in year 2008 in Chennai. As the freezer door is not functioning from past ten days, I dialed to Samsung India Service Center at [protected] (BP number: [protected]) almost daily. But I regret to inform you that instead of repeated reminders nobody has bothered to listen to our complaint, and had given us false assurances of coming tomorrow but that tomorrow never came till now. I feel there is no Samsung Service Center except the telephone numbers. I request you to kindly looking to the matter and take action accordingly.

You're not the only consumer who bought samsung product on company's goodwill, but i too have been duped by them when i bought Samsung 1 Ton Window A/C, Model No. AW12ZKB on 23rd May 2009 from SETH Enterprises, Railway Road, Rani Bagh, New Delhi. I started facing the following problems, from the very same day of operating it

(1) Absolutly NO cooling in the room.
                                      (2) The "on-off " cycle of compressor does'nt start in stipulated time frame of 3 minutes.
                                      (3) Fan takes more time to swtich off at intial starting, as well as between the cycle, making the room more hot, before the cooling can take place again.

I've been lodging my complaint upteen number of times with the call center and they promise to send a senior engineer but a local guy from wazirpur turns up, simply 'looks' at the a/c and assures us that the problem will be resolved in next 24 hours but days are passing through without the complaint being handled. Despite of expressing my concern, each time they give me an illogical reason for a/c not functioning.

I think all o[censored]s must head to consumer court in bulk to get Samsung notice us!

This is to book my complaint for non-repair of my samsung mobile phone model SGH U600 SlNo R9UP605905R for the last 8 months. I had booked complaint with samsung service centre @ ASIA ELECTRONICS, 162 Thiruvenkatasamy Road(W).R.S.Puram, Coimbatore[protected]. Whenever we go they use to get the phone number and send us back that theey will call us once they receive the spares.But even a single time they havnt responded. By this we lost the warranty period and finally last month again they tried to convince us by the same answer. But we intentially given the phone to them and got a complaint receipt from them.Finally today while I followed up with them they ere telling that the Dispaly has to be replaced. (Earlier they informed Strip has to be replaced). THERE HAS NOT BEEN ANY RESPONSE FROM ANY OF THE SERVICE ENGINEER. I AM HIGHLY DIS-SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OF SAMSUNG AND MY FAITH IN THIS BRAND HAS BEEN SHATTERED. Please
                                      I have also been facing the same type of problem I have purchased three ACs two television sets and a refregertor from Samsung One of the ACs developed a minor fault and the same was booked with the local service service centre at Jammu, I was lotld it will take 2 to three days to check and repair, because my complaint no is 29120 and already 120 complaints have been received on 29th June and another 200 complaints on 28th June, if such huge complaints are received for a town like Jammu, future purchases from Samsung need a rethink
                                      I had worst experience with the Samsung service center in Chinchwad i.e Digital Consortium. These folks are very unproffessional, you have to make repitative calls to get the status. No one is actually bothered here, even the owner is same.

I had given my music system for repairs, on 11/07/09. These folks were supposed to call me in two days to update me about the estimates. Today its 12 days and I have heard nothing from them. In between I called them 5-6 times, I also visited their office, met the owner of the shop. The owner also couln't keep his promise.

My work order No is 1445.

I AM HIGHLY DIS-SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE. I WONT PURCHASE ANYTHING OF THIS BRAND HENCE FORTH.

I am writting this mail at my end to fed up with Samsung India's poor Customer service. I bought Samsung Refrigerator RA20 few years before. Now two weeks before it's stop to working. So I contact with your customer care on[protected]. They inform me your service engineer will be visit my house shortly.My complain number is BP [protected]. Next day (25/7/09) one person ( Rahat Khan [protected]) visit my house & start refrigerator. After his visit one hour, my refrigerator's condition is same like before, out of order. He takes from me 220Rs. as a service charges. Then I ring that guy & explain him this condition. Still now after five days no one is visit nor solve the problem. I again call to your call centre on 27th & 28th July. But still today no one come & solve my problem.

I feel that I done mistake to purchase SAMSUNG product. This company only want selling their product. Not after service proper support. So in future when I am or my surround persons are purchase any Samsung product then what will be my openion??????. If you don't change your nonsense service engineer/ service centre how you survive & make good customer support.

I am awaiting your kind reply with quick action on this mail.

With regds,
                                      Soumen Majumder
                                      Kanpur, U.P
                                      i have purchased samsung washing machine model no 85vpn serial no W9085ZCS701566 on 15 sep 09 from Oriental stores, srinagar. The water inlet valve of the machine got faulty & taken for repair on 30 Nov 09. Since then the company rep has not reported nor tracable. The complaint was launched at regional service centre & customer care.
                                      you are requested to instruct concerned to rectify the fault at the earliest .
                                      This is not at all surprising as the same has happened here. Its been a month now and the compressor is not yet replaced.

I am thinking of logging this with the Consumer Protection Court.

I think it will be good for you to approach them for a quicker action.
                                      I am Kaustubh Tuteja a resident of 165- Rani Ka Bagh Amritsar Punjab . I wnt to bring to ur kind notice dat i have purchased a new samsung washing in d mont f november which has a fault in its dryer n engineer has repaired it temporarily but d fault has not been set right . Dis machine was purchased from International Electronic Agencies n dey dont take neccesary steps . Please help me i'll be highly oblieged.
                                      Kaustubh Tuteja
                                      +91-[protected]
                                      Sumsung is not up to mark and use very cheap parts and no reliability of products, as i oberve and asked 100 another sumsung user, there is a lot of problems even that in servincing... if company manger go through this message, improve u r reliabilty..

Samsung Refrigerator — Become faulty within 10 days of purchase

I have purchase the refrigerator on 30th jan which is having a proper of water leackage,
                                      This issue was highlighted after 10 days of installation but as per your service engg it is a feature of model.

Today also i have logged the call for the same.

I don;t want engg. to do the R & D on new product & expecting replacement of the same.
                                      To Whomsoever it may concern,

I would like to bring your attention to the complaint, which was made on the 14th June 2011 regarding referigerator not functioning, which is still pending till today, 17th, June, 2011. Despite calling the customer care several times there is no solution the problem. However I have received a call from an engineer on the 15th June, who in return has intimated to reach for diagnosis either by 8 pm or next day morning. There has been no follow up on this after it. In spite of assurance from customer care after I have made another call on 16th the morning, there hasn't been a call from samsung or its service franchise. In total, after sales service of samsung is a big flop in India and it is the time to pull your socks if you really want to lead the market. I am going to lodge a case in consumer court to give you a tight slap on your face, also will initiate media attentions to expose flop show of samsung to make sure that samsung doesnt succeed any more in India-

- Mannu Unnam

Consultant - Branding.

Sector 56 Road — Digging Started 1 day After Repairing

The roads made on 26th Sept'11 is now being dug up for water pipe on 27th Sept'11 in Sector 56, Gurgaon

Poor after sales service.

as promised by the company, the first three free AC services never actually come for free . . .
                                        Its endless calls, patience and the irresponsible behavior from samsung SERVICES?? that you have to first bear in order to get it on.

its being more than a week that my first service is overdue and no body from the service centre bothers to visit. and this is despite of repeated phone calls . . what i only get is the plastic...