[Resolved] Samsung India — complaint regarding new samsung refrigerator

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Kulbhushan Chopra on Dec 3, 2018
Hi, i am really pissed off with samsung..
I have complained many times and since many months.
My complaint no. Is [protected]. My contact no. [protected]. The executive visited our place and he told that there is problem of gas in the fridge and a part has to be changed. They asked me to pay rs. 913 for this.. I agreed to pay it.. Then also the fridge did not work properly. There was very less cooling.
Again i complained in the month of sept, senior engineer from head office visited mr. Akhilesh ([protected]) he confirmed that the pcb of the fridge is not matching with the freezer.in fridge there is new pcb and in freezer there is old pcb. This a manufacturing defect. And he also told that this is just an almirah. That is why there is very less cooling in fridge section and extreme cooling in freezer section.
He told us to wait for some time.. After few days i called mr akhilesh.. And he gave me no. Of mr. Asif supervisor ([protected]). Mr asif is telling me since 2 months that give us some time.. We will help.. But now after 2 months he said nothing can be done. He further gave me his senior mr. Sunil kumar no. ([protected]) then also there is no response.

In between i have also emailed many times.. Even i emailed to samsung's ceo office... Firstly they replied to my email then they also stopped replying.. This is the way samsung deals with its customer.

I am such a old customer of samsung and this is the way samsung deals with their old customers... They are harrassing us.
Strict action should be taken against them.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 3, 2019
Repair was done, but again after few months the same problem came and Ms. Sonia Upadhay who told that she will be helping us whenever needed, did not pick the phone. And some one else picked the call and told that we cannot connect your call to her and she cannot help further in this matter.

So Again i registered a fresh complaint, engineer visited, i paid Rs. 500. And within 40 days of time, the same problem came once again.

I just want people to be aware that how bad products does SAMSUNG brand makes And how SAMSUNG treats its customers.

[Dec 03, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,