[Resolved]  Samsung India — customer care service

My name is Puja Tandon from Kolkata .I was facing problem with my refrigerator (water was leaking)so I logged a complaint with Samsung customer care and I was assured that their technician will contact me and will visit and rectify my problem.That v same day I received a call saying he is a technician from Samsung he gave me exact information about my fridge and had my location .I was not home so I told him to go and do the work as my helper was at home .This person comes and replaces one part and charges me 3020/.Then I notice that my fridge is not cooling at all .I gave contacted the customer service many times but no one has attended my problem .I want to know how my correct information gets leaked out and is passed to a technician who is not from Samsung.I would request you to please look into this asap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response Jan 30, 2019 Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi, im davinder singh, i bought my new samsung s8 in march-18.now there is an issue with the akg headphones.right side of the headphone is not working, kindly share possible ways to rectify the same or samsung should provide me the new head phones or refund me the money.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jan 30, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,