[Resolved] Samsung India — double security seal one above other on the samsung note 8 kit box which indicates cheating.

Gouri_58 on Jul 22, 2018
I purchased samsung note 8 @ rs 55990/- from vijay electronics samsung plaza in velachery, chennai, tamilnadu. It was a defective piece where the proximity and auto rotation sensors were not working. My complaint was accepted by samsung service centre valuarkottam, chennai. They packed the defective piece which i presented to vijay electronics who gave me a replacement. But on closer observation at home i found that there was double sticker one above the other which as if the seal was broken and the second seal was put to hide the same. The accessories all had vietnam in the earlier returned piece while the replacement had china stamp on the charger. Both the charger and mobile heat up while charging. I strongly feel that i have been handed a refurbished piece instead of fresh piece and i feel i have been cheated by vijay electronics. I request that samsung takes a serious view of the same and does justice and replaces my mobile set and accessories with original samsung product.
From gourishankar l. Iyer, mobile [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 29, 2018

[Jul 22, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gouri_58, Jul 22, 2018
The first date of purchase was 14 July 2018 and the same was exchanged on 21 July 2018.
Updated by Gouri_58, Jul 22, 2018
Posting the image of the double seal.

Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by Gouri_58, Jul 24, 2018
Sir
I request you to kindly enquire into my complaint as if the items delivered to me are not original then I have to get it exchanged within the 14 days free replacement period, for original from Vijay Electronics, Samsung Plaza Velachery Chennai. Moreover the WiFi is performing below par. It was quite fast in the first piece then the one with me now.
Gourishankar L. Iter
Mob: [protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Some more snaps

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung India - double security seal one above other on the samsung note 8 kit box which indicates cheating.