[Resolved] Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd — 3 in 1 printer

Panaji, North Goa District, Goa, India
 maxwellpaes on Aug 10, 2018
I am a customer of samsung from Goa.
For the last 7 Days I am trying to get my printer repaired but I am not getting any response from Samsung Side.
Samsung call centre says that now they dont do printers and the IT Business has been sold to HP.
They Gave me a toll Free no of HP and I called on that no too.
To my surprise that no was changed and I got a precorded message with the new no.
Now I called on that no and spoke to the HP representative and she told me that they only do warranty calls and for out of warranty call on [protected].
Tried calling that no but the phone keeps ringing but no one attends to the call.
I also called the local Samsung manager to get any contacts but I am still waiting for a revert.
Is it that Samsung only wants to sell products and then make people to run from pillar to post to get someone to repair the products ????
Why should we call HP when it is a Samsung product???
All old customers have to be taken care by Samsung and not HP.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 16, 2018

[Aug 12, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by maxwellpaes, Aug 14, 2018
Dear Samsung Team,

Name: Maxwell Paes
My mobile No is [protected]
Email ID: [email protected]

Your call centre has not given any reference no stating that they are no more giving service for Samsung printers.

Please look into this urgently as I am loosing a lot of business since my printer SCX4521 is a 3 in 1 unit.

Maxwell Paes