[Resolved]  Samsung India — improper gift delivered

Here I want to complaint about I got a call from the Head office of Samsung From Hyderabad they said my pH. No won Samsung J7Prime and said to pay 4500 and I have received a fake product of Lakshmi idol. Either I want my Cash back or Proper material has to delivered as early as possible.or else we are going to complaint in Police with a video proof
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response Mar 07, 2018
This is in reference to your email / letter wherein you had enquired about the fake email / SMS received by your good selves in the name of Samsung.
In this regard we would like to inform you that Samsung is not connected with such activities in any manner.
Further any response to such communications where personal details are being sought could result in access and misuse of your personal identity/ information.
In some instances they may try to convince and allure you to deposit cash (may be once and / or on repeated occasions) in certain specified bank(s).
They may also call upon you to visit links and/or provide your communication address and/or contact details to release the non-existent prizes.
We hereby inform and caution you, that you should not be acting upon such fraudulent and misleading communications, which are being solely sent with the intent to cheat and defraud you.
You may kindly note that any person who deals with such fraudulent entities shall be doing so at his own risk and that Samsung shall not be responsible and liable for any loss or damages and/or consequences arising there from.
You may also kindly note that we have already published caution notice on our website to give information with respect to such activities to the public at large.
In the event of you being allured to release any amount or information about yourself, the same is done at your own cost and peril.
Thanks & Regards,