[Resolved] Samsung India — inverter refrigerator

Puja Bansal Agarwal on Sep 10, 2017
Its been more than a month my samsubg refrigerator is out of order. Despite of complaining 10 times no action has been taken and finally i get a message that my request has been closed. Is that the kind of service i get for such an expensive product of a reputated company like samsung. I hope authorities will take strict action and rectify my problem

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2017

[Sep 10, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Rathnam Subramanyam's response, Sep 05, 2017
the fridge is not in use for 3 days now and still after much request the service engineer has not turned up although they promise to do so
Saivodela's response, Sep 07, 2017
It's a fake products
Saivodela's response, Sep 07, 2017
We got duplicate powerbank
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Sep 11, 2017
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I bought samsung s6edge 10 month before I suffered lost of problem i.e. battery problem mother board problem I went to mulund west service center 2 times but still I face battry problem I am very disappointing from Samsung...my contact number 8169595930...

Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
I was booked 25000 man MI power bank, 128 GB sasung SD card, 64 GB Samsung pen drive, but delivered none brandad dispute power bank, dispute SD card and no pen drive, given.

Greetings from Samsung.
After going through your concern, it seems that you have purchased the product from an online seller. Under this circumstance, we cannot take any responsibility of your dispute with the seller.
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd (SW Asia RHQ)
I have brought combo 3 material power bank 64 GB pen drive and 128 GB memory sd cards.it is not correct materials. Please return my order and I want to return my money back 1049

Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd (SW Asia RHQ)
9963771858, 8519932598 we didn't got Bluetooth in it and also fake products in it we didn't got what we have ordered

Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd (SW Asia RHQ)
Just a year ago we purchased a double door fridge. While the freezer works well, the bottom portion stopped cooling a few times. after much pleading the service engineer came and replaced the sensor which again stopped working within a week. It is a huge issue to get the service people for site visit as they keep promising but don't turn up.
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Not same product And one item Bluetooth has not found.sd card is 64gb.but when order it is128gb.please contact me..
My order tracking I'd is 858719121
My address. Pratap pritimaya Jena. at. Raghunath put.
P. O. Jajpur. 755001