[Resolved] Samsung India — led tv

vinod46 on Jan 2, 2018
Dear sir/madam, my self vinod parmar. I have purchased samsung 43 inch led smart tv before 3 months. My led tv picture tube has issue. I have contacted samsung customer care for the same. They have informed me that their product quality is superior and they do quality check before selling any product. I had spent rs 55000 for this product and now picture tube has issue. They have offered me replacement of picture tube and 3 month extended warranty. However how can i trust such product if it is giving issue within 3 month of purchase. It has major chances to have any defect after warranty period. I had demand for replacement but they are not answering properly. Please help me out in this situation.

led tv
led tv
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 6, 2018

[Jan 02, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is related my S8 Plus device .The services are very Poor and extreamly bad .The quality of service and timeline is also Pathetic .Never go Samsung Product ever .Company is not up to mark regarding Sevice is concern .

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]