[Resolved] Samsung India — multiple orders placed and not able to return the product

HITECH CITY, Shaikpet, Andhra Pradesh, India
 g1reddy on Sep 21, 2019
Hi team,

While we placing an order in samsung store order is placed twice unknowingly and payment is deducted for products and i have cancelled order because we need to navigate to samsung store form our corporate sign in page so we get reimbursed from company.

I placed an another order from samsung on same day by navigating from our company corporate sign in page (I was not known the two orders got placed while placing earlier).

Yesterday i received one product and thought it was the one which i ordered from corporate sign in page and opened that mobile because i cancelled the one which i placed in samsung store.

But today i realized an actual issue that order was placed twice and i cancelled only one. What i got yesterday was ordered on samsung and today i received another product which is ordered from company corporate page. So i am returning the product which i have ordered from samsung and keeping the one which i got from company corporate sign in page so i will get reimbursed.

Please do needful with this issue

Order id’s are below which are placed in samsung store below.

[protected] – cancelled

[protected] – delivered and wanted to return as it was placed unknowingly

Order id from company corporate page

[protected] i wanted to keep this mobile

My mobile number you can connect with me
[protected]/[protected]

Jeevan
[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2019
they have not resolved my issue.

[Sep 21, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by g1reddy, Sep 21, 2019
How they will close this issue

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung India - multiple orders placed and not able to return the product