[Resolved] Samsung India — note 8

Na, Haryana, India
 pablon on Sep 25, 2018

I purchased a new cell(note8) in the month of December 2017. Suddenly it's causing issue. i.e on-screen green line is coming.
I visited customer care they didn't check properly,
started to ask money regarding replacement of screen and saying its internal error caused by me.
Though I can prove that my screen is ok, and a display is coming properly.
I am looking for help. Even though I spoke with escalation team department with Mr. Sahadev on 22/09/2018,
but he didn't bother to listen to me and started to blame me very badly.
I am looking for free service sir, because its not at all my fault. Its internal Samsung mobile error. And its in warranty and guarantee period.
Samsung care didnt helped me neither customer care too. Samsung care didnt uploaded fake pictures of my photo and given wrong description
on jobsheet. I dont understand samsung is a big company, how they can do it and its very pathetic. Please help me sir, its bit urgent.

Pablo Niyogi
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 28, 2018

[Sep 26, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Sep 27, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by pablon, Sep 27, 2018
email id: [email protected]
no:[protected]. reference no: [protected].

Unfortunately, I AM NOT ALL GETTING BEST SERVICE. THIS IS JUST A PATHETIC SITUATION.

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]