Samsung India — refrigerator duplicate bill

Mayur Vihar Phase - 1, New Delhi, India
 vivek pandeya on Jul 17, 2019
I have purchased a fridge 6 years back and now it's not working and i think that it's an issue with compressor. I have lost my original bill and therefore want a duplicate bill to be issued for the same so that it helps me to check the warranty details. The bill is very urgent.

Thank you.
Vivek Kumar Pandeya
E: [protected]@gmail.com

Serial Number: R5854PAD100371W
Model Number: RT28FAJSALX/TL
Purchased in the name of Vivek Kumar Pandeya from Pocket-1, Near Jeevan Anmol Hospital, Mayur Vihar Phase - 1, New Delhi 110091

refrigerator duplicate bill
refrigerator duplicate bill

[Jul 18, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vivek pandeya, Jul 19, 2019
I have still not yet got any update and not even my duplicate bill. May I know when can I get it or is there anything else which is required from my side?
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,