[Resolved] Samsung India — regarding your samsung product complaint (samsung rt28m3743ut/nl, bearing serial # 0ab54zak300105l)
2837 , Sector 23, Gurgaon, Na, Haryana, India
AsAshwani_Samsung on Aug 6, 2019
This is to notify you that i purchased a samsung refrigerator on 9th sept 2018 and from next two month of purchasing, i am facing some or the other issue with this refrigerator for which i have complained you n number of time and n number of times your engineers visited to me to check the issue and every engineer has given me a different reason, every engineer excepted this that there is issue going on with this refrigerator, at last i got the conclusion that the refrigerator is working fine, but the issue is same as it was earlier.
Below are some list of visit and reasons given by the engineers:
1. On first visit, the engineer confirms that it’s a moisture issue and we need to keep the refrigerator open for next 5 hrs without an electricity, and the same has been confirmed by the customer care executive at the time of trouble shooting with this issue which i did but no result.
2. On second visit the engineer confirmed that the circuit board of the refrigerator is heating up due to which the problem is there and he replaced the circuit board.
3. On third visit the engineer confirmed that due to the voltage the problem arises so we need stabilizer for this refrigerator, however it has been mentioned clearly that this is a stabilizer free refrigerator also the same has been confirmed to me at the time of purchase.
4. On forth visit, the engineer confirms that the refrigerator pipe at the back is chocked with ice and they need to open and clean it.
5. On fifth visit, the engineer confirmed that this is the issue of excess cooling and he open a panel from inside and minimize the cooling, after which the cooling completely stops.
6. On sixth visit the engineer visited and open the cooling panel as he also confirmed that the fifth engineer that visited auctioned wrongly, but the same issue occurs again.
7. On seventh visit the engineer came and he only takes the temperature of the refrigerator and confirmed that there is some issue with the refrigerator, but later we have been confirmed that the refrigerator is working fine
8. On eighth visit the senior engineer visited and he takes the temperature of the refrigerator and confirmed that this is the issue of excess cooling as the refrigerator is doing reverse cooling due to which there is less cooling at the upper side of the refrigerator but excess cooling at the lower part of the refrigerator, then he applied an electric tape to the cooling panel to minimize the cooling which is still there, he also clicked the snap of the same.
9. Then another two visit happened in which they have only taken the tempreture of the refrigerator.
10. Then i got a call and mail from mr. Shantanu (Mail attached fyi), where he stated that he is from head office and the person is going to visit from head office, however after that the two visit happened, where the engineers came only to take the reading of the refrigerator
After these many visit the problem is still same and the engineers keeps on disturbing for each and every visit as i always get late for the office. Apart from this i have shown the conditioned of fruits and vegetables to every engineer in every visit.
After a long time i received a call from mr. Shantanu that your refrigerator is working fine as per our report, however mr. Shantanu keep me updated that we are still in process to have a decision what to do after a regular period of time.
According to the engineers & mr. Shantanu, if the refrigerator is working fine, then why are the parts got replaced by engineers?, why the electric tape has been applied as jugaad method to stop the excess cooling, is this kind of quality service that you are providing to the customers after purchasing samsung product.
The attached pictures of the vegetables has been taken today, as i bought these vegetables two days back, just see the condition of the vegetables and decide that is my refrigerator still working fine? As, according to you on paper its’ working fine, but you are not admitting it in reality.
I haven’t asked you to give my money back, but i request you to please get the refrigerator replaced as i have been fighting with the issue from around last 10 months and if you think that the refrigerator is still working fine then please provide the record with the number of visit that happened with date and time also please provide me the complete details and what are the actions taken in each visit, which i previously asked with mr. Shantanu but he denied to give me saying that he didn’t have that, unfortunately he did not have the complete record and on the basis of that record he is committing that the refrigerator is working fine.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 14, 2019
[Aug 06, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportSamsung India Customer Care's response, Aug 13, 2019
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|