[Resolved] Samsung India — samsung c7 pro

Eimraah on Mar 8, 2018
I had purchased a samsung handset c7 pro from shop no 27 malviya nagar and within 1 week the phone started hanging. The showroom guys refused to entertain me and did not share a senior executives contact no and told me to take help of google. Got in touch with call centre executive who misguided me and agin told me to take help from google. After lot of complaints finally one mr yatin chabra called and persuaded me to get in touch with service centre. I clearly told him that it would be of no use but he requested and i relented. The service centre guys in gurgaon were very impolite and unprofessional and without even checking the phone declared it ok. When i asked for a written note they woke up and did some basic tests. I updated the same to yatin on mail but he did not reply for weeks together. Again i complained to ceo and he gave a formal call saying that he cannot do anything now. Receipt is attached with the mail. I need replacement of the phone as i have been cheated and treated shabily by samsung.

samsung c7 pro
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 12, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Mar 09, 2018
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by Eimraah, Mar 14, 2018
No response from your side

Updated by Eimraah, Mar 15, 2018
No response from Samsung. They have the worst after sales support not only for phones but for washing machine, refrigerator and TV's as well

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Haven't heard anything from you.

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]