[Resolved] Samsung India — samsung refrigerator (single door) not working

Darbhanga, Darbhanga District, Bihar, India
 Santosh Kumar Mahto on Mar 18, 2018
I am santosh kumar mahto. Address: mol_ismailganj (Near light house cinema) laheriasarai, dist: darbhanga 846001. I have purchase samsung single door refrigerator from aaditya vision from two days, it is not working.
My refrigerator is out of oder. It is in guarantee period. Date of purchased is october 2017.
I have humble request to send engineer for repair as soon as possible.
Thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2018

[Mar 18, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

Comments

I was using my phone and suddenly the screen started flickering. The phone did not fell before it started behaving unusual. I tried troubleshooting the phone but still it's flickering. There is no damage on the screen. I bought the phone just a year back. Please guide me what further can be done?

Thanks.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

Greetings from Samsung.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,