[Resolved] Samsung India — Single door refrigerator

BailwalArvind on Apr 21, 2017
I have purchased a refrigerator in June 2014. There is a problem in my refrigerator from last 10 to 15 days. The refrigerator is not cooling. I have complaint in 6 to 7 times in your registered toll free number. One guy came 2 to 3 days back and check the refrigerator. The person which came from your team says me that this refrigerator can not repair and you can repair from anywhere.He just 2 to 3 min stay in refrigerator and then go to return. He have no manner how to talk the customer. The talking language of that person was so rude. Could you please look into this matter.

Arvind Kumar
Prahlad Colony Barola Sec -49 Noida 201301
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2017

[Apr 21, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Apr 22, 2017
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Best Regards