Samsung India — smart television
MeMeenasankari on Dec 31, 2017
I purchased a samsung smart tv bearing the model code, software version and serial no. Mentioned in the subject on 13.10.2013 for a cost of rs.50, 634/- from m/s girias investment private limited, pa-building, 48, venkatakrishna road, raja annamalaipuram, chennai 28.
2. Now, i experienced a problem in the smart tv with a black shade on top & bottom of the tv. I immediately called customer care executive of samsung on 7.12.2017. Mr. Vijayan, service engineer, samsung india electronics p ltd, visited my home on 7.12.2017 and after inspection he said that one of the led bulb got damaged and further stated that exchange of the same would cost approximately rs.23, 000/-. He also charged rs.295/-.
3. It is disheartening to mention that a tv purchased for more than half-a-lakh during october 2013 has caused such problem within four years.
4. Hence, again i contacted customer care centre for three or four times and one of your customer care representative stated that the company will provide a discount of 7% from the total amount of rs.23, 000/-.
5. The samsung smart tv is connected throuh a stabiliser from the date of installation and viewed through set top box.
6. I expect exchange of panel at free of cost.
[Dec 31, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
|0 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
2nd, 3rd & 4th Floor, Tower C, Vipul Tech Square, Old Golf Road, Sector-43, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002