Samsung India — tv

Hunar harjai on Jan 3, 2018
I recently purchased a samsung uhd smart tv worth rs 1, 19, 000. A technician came to install the tv yesterday. He installed the tv and went back. When another person came at our home to install the dish, he got to know that the tv is damaged. The technician ignored the damaged part and installed it previously. After calling the service centre for more than 100 times, a technician visited us and accepted that the tv is damaged.

It’s been more than 36 hours, that tv is still there in our house. No one has picked that tv and exchanged it for a new one. When we call the company, they say that they are working on it. They are simply lingering on the work and causing problems in my family’s life.

Is this the service provided by samsung for a purchase worth rs 1, 19, 000.

Embarrassment, humiliation, difficulties and bad behavior is what we had to face in return of paying 1, 19, 000.

Disappointed by samsung.
I want compensation for the poor behavior and bad service.

[Jan 03, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please provide much information my salary

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]