Samsung India — unethical behaviour by support team - order no 300049683

KetanDadariya on Aug 24, 2018
This is wrt the issue raised about cashback on 3rd aug 18. (I am yet to get an update on this)

I purchased a samsung galaxy s9+ on 3rd may 2018. While purchasing it was shown that i will be getting a cashback of rs 9000 within 90 days, if the purchase is done from icici cc + will be getting no cost emi.

I even confirmed it from your executive and he too mentioned the same.

However, i haven't received the cb yet. When contacted icici, they first denied about the offer. Later when confirmed that i have the screenshots, they said i will be getting the cb by 30th sept.

All this is sad and disappointing. I spoke to your customer care team and they asked me to send an email. I did that on 3rd aug but even today your team says "they are waiting for an update from respective team".

How can your guys be so inefficient that they do not have an update even after 21 days?

[Aug 25, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,