[Resolved] Samsung India — washing machine not repaired as committed

priyatima on Dec 26, 2017
I purchased samsung front load washing machine in 2014. The machine showed 4e error first time therefore i called the customer care. A person came to my residence to inspect the washing machine on thereafter on 26/11/17. After inspection he told me that 4e problem is minor problem and it was due to blockage of inlet pipe due to hard water in locality. He suugested me that the problem would be solved after chemical washed and it will cost under rs. 1500 (Rs. 400 chemical wash, transporation and labour charge). He insisted to pay rs.1000/- as advance. Accordingly i paid the amount. The next day it was taken away to the workshop.

After two days i received the call from workshop and i was informed that it would cost me rs. 9000/- approx otherwise machine would be returned unrepaired after adjuisting rs. 900/- from the advance.

In this want to say that i have called the customer care many times and he assured me every time resolving my problem. It became almost one month, non of the persons from samsung called me to resolve my problem.

My grievance is that the person visited my residence had mis-guided me that machine will start functioning after incurring expenditure within of rs. 1500/-. Now after taking advance the workshop is making a phycological pressure to repair the same with cost of rs. 9000/-. If i would have been informed initially about such exorbitant amount i would not have given the consent for repairing. Now i am in looser side without my fault as workshop is not ready to return the advance money taken and it is being adjusted in transportation, labour charge etc. Kindly look into the matter and take necessary step for resolving my issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Dec 26, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Dec 27, 2017
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,