Samsung India — white spots on screen

4-7-17-46,KUMARPALLY HANAMKONDA PH 9000350449, Hanamkonda, Andhra Pradeshwarangal, India
 anilkumar.anishetti on Mar 24, 2019
I am the regular customer of our company. Here informed that my samsung led tv model no.
Ua32fh4003r, version no. Cd01 is suddenly the picture stopped disply on the screen. That the picture stopped disply and also the power not supplied. This problem succeed just now. I request you to arrange engineer from our company. (This is the second tv in my house with the same problem)
But i'm very frustrated with my led tv, & your services
Anil [protected]

[Mar 24, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by anilkumar.anishetti, Mar 24, 2019
I am the regular customer of our company. Here informed that my SAMSUNG LED TV Model No.
UA32FH4003R, Version No. CD01 is suddenly the picture stopped disply on the screen. That the picture stopped disply and also the power not supplied. This problem succeed just now. I request you to arrange engineer from our company.(this is the second TV in my HOUSE with the same problem)
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Mar 25, 2019
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Best Regards