[Resolved] Samsung India — why not to buy high cost tvs brand like samsung

kamalssdu on Jun 6, 2019
Why Not to Buy HighWhy Not to Buy High Cost TVs Brand Like Samsung/it is worth ti buy a High Cost Samsung TV.

In this post I will discuss why not to Buy High Cost TVs of Top Brands.

First of All I will narrate my Story.

I have 2 Samsung LED Tvs,

1: Samsung 40 Inches Full HD LED TV Cost 55000 (4 Year Old)

2: Samsung 49 Inches Curved Full HD LED TV Cost 90000.(1 Year 1 Month Old)

Also In my home all electronic product are of Samsung.

Just few days ago due a little power fluctuation, my both SAMSUNG TV's Power Supply and Screen Panel GONE.

The cost to repair 40 Inch TV is 30000+The cost to repair 49 Inch TV is not estimated by technician yet. it is expected to be 50000+.

The power fuluctuation was so little that it did not harmed any other product of my Home like Tubes etc.

Is this the quality of Samsung ? For this quality we are paying so much Cost ?

So Now I have decided not to buy any Samsung Product in future and also recommend not to buy any Samsung Product(High Cost Products)

So Which TV to Buy

Comparison of High Cost TV Brands and Low Cost TV Brands.

This comparison will help you to decide which to buy.

Due to Words Limit I could not write all here, follow the blog link.

http://www.learn-android-easily.com/2019/06/why-not-to-buy-high-cost-tv-brand-li... Cost TVs Brand Like Samsung
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 18, 2019

[Jun 16, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

Comments

Yes True, I am facing same issue, I got panel issue on edge. Issue is very small . But Samsung demanding high amount from me . Even i am requesting Samsung for panel replacement . i am ready to pay 3000/- . but there demanding 11, 000. I feel very bad experience . I purchased due to Brand . Now there asking high amount . How common man will bear that much amount.
I feel very bad. This Samsung cheated me with cheap quality . it better to buy other brand like MI, VU . there providing good TV with Samsung repair cost. I will not suggest others Samsung TV . i will highlight this issue on social media. because i dnt want other guy suffer like me after purchasing Samsung TV.

Samsung gave very worst experience . I trusted Samsung & it is cheated me . i dnt purchased Samsung product any more. even i will inform everyone about my issue. It is not customer friendly company.

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung India - why not to buy high cost tvs brand like samsung