[Resolved]  Samsung — Less Refund initiated

I ordered Samsung Galaxy M51 (6Gb) on 20 january 2021 From samsung.com ( samsung shop app ). I got sms on my registered no. For confirmation of order also. My Order ID is- [protected] . I paid through my credit card Rs. 18, 499 on 20 January. On 21 January i got sms that my order is cancelled .Wthout my knowledge they cancelled my order automatically. Then on the same day i got refund of Rs. Only Rs.18, 129. I don't know why they cancelled order and why they refund me less amount. My transaction Id - [protected] Bank reference no.[protected]. I have attached screen shots of proof. Please get my refund as soon as possible. This is fraud happen to me.
Jan 29, 2021
I mailed them, samsung executive called me regarding my complain. I tell them my complain and they solved it. I get my refund within 7 days after i complaint.
Jan 23, 2021

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 25, 2021
Samsung India Customer Care's response
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,