[Resolved]  Samsung — Not provide payback amount by samsung mobile merchant

Hi Sir, I have purchased the samsung mobile, MODEL No.A31 on dated 11.8.2020 from samsung outlet which is located near fauwara chownk, Jalandhar Road, Batala, Distt.Gurdaspur. I availed the facility of installments through six months EMI under HDFC BANK for purchasing above said model. Loan account No.[protected].

During purchasing, I got a copy of Bill (attached herewith) from the samsung mobile merchant.

As mentioned in this bill, merchant payback of Rs.909 is being provided by the merchant mob.But merchant is not providing payback amount.

When I contact with manager of mobile merchant, Batala he refused to give the payback amount of Rs.909 and said this amount will be given by the HDFC bank. But on the bill, it is written that payback amount is provided by the merchant not issuer bank which can be seen at the end of the issued bill. During billing, Manager of outlet assured to me you will get your cashback after 90days or adjusted in EMI. But nothing as such. Manger of outlet did misbehave with me and totally denied to payback the amount and also said company with me, you can go anywhere for your justice.

I also contacted with HDFC bank, bank said that merchant paypack amount will be liable by merchant mob.I also complaint online (No.MOHR[protected]) in HDFC Customer care, but no response.

Sir, I request to you please help me at this stage, look into the matter, any payback is given to the customer by the merchant samsung mobile.

Both HDFC bank as well as samsung mob merchant is not taking responsibilities and get rid of payback amount.

While Bank has been charged Rs.909 from me through Monthly EMI 3366.85
Explaination :-

Loan amount=19291
While EMI 3366.85X6=20200
MEAN[protected]=909 recovered from the customer, not pay by the merchant.

Complaint:- In short, issue of Rs.909 is not provided by merchant mob. Please justice.
Not provide payback amount by samsung mobile merchant
Jan 24, 2021
No steps have been taken by the company to resolve my complaint because company totally denied to give payback amount of Rs.909. While Step should be taken by the company (Samsung mob merchant) to payback amount of Rs.909 to customer as mentioned on the written bill which is given by the company ti me. Although This is tollfree number 18002678678 of samsung company for further enquiry. Thanking Sir.
Jan 23, 2021

Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 27, 2021
Updated by sunilsh20
What is the status of forwarded complaint?
Jan 28, 2021
Kindly reply
Jan 30, 2021
Updated by sunilsh20
I'm very suprised. I could not avail JUSTICE on the consumercomplaint. No system is here. Customer where go for his problems.

Samsung India