Samsung — samsung refrigerator repair is not being done

House No 72 A, Block L, Saket, New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 sonuyara on May 22, 2019
Product – double door refrigerator
Company - samsung
Model - rt30n3723s8/nl/2018
Volume - 275 lt
Price rs 29000
Purchasing date – 25 april 2018

Since the very first day of purchasing, fruit and vegetable kept in the refrigerator are being rotten. I complaint about this many times however after 1 or 2 visit by the samsung executive, my complaint get automatically closed without problem resolution. I am still facing the same issue and now samsung is not reverting to my complaints. I am really regretting of buying samsung refrigerator. I have been struggling and waiting for resolution however samsung stopped responding.

[May 22, 2019] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by sonuyara, May 23, 2019
Mobile Number [protected]
Email id- [email protected]
Name- Sunil Kumar
Address 72 A, Block L, Saket, New Delhi 110017

Please look in to you system by my moble number, you will find reference id for 100s complaints made to samsung customer care
Updated by sonuyara, May 23, 2019
Please look in to your system by my moble number, you will find reference id for 100s complaints made to samsung customer care

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]
    +91 12 4488 2122 [Head Office]
    +91 98 3502 2547 [The Mobile Villa]
    Samsung - samsung refrigerator repair is not being done