Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Sansui India

Having problems with Sansui India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sansui India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sansui India

Sansui India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 4040

Sansui India reviews & complaints page 2

I sell sansui led tv serail no 50SMN004231 jitna do utna lo but not bond for care sansui please help
Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Have bought sansui 6.5 kg semi automatic washing machine one month back, machine giving some sound while operating. Have registered complaint with customer support team still no call no visit from technician 3 days passed. After frequently calling customer care no valid update they speak their recorded statements only. Past three days my mother washing clothes by hand she is old, inspite of telling all this to customer care they are not taking any immediate steps to check why technician not calling n visit. Sansui is very renowned in market y after sales service is not proper. Please help me as i m unable to use machine unless technician visits. My area north goa .My service request number GASW[protected]
    Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought this TV in February 2022, but stopped working within 5 months only, it's still in warranty but there support is pathetic, they are incapable of your any support, executives they sent at home had no knowledge of the system, i myself guided them how to even open and upgrade an app.
      Today, 22 July, one month has passed from the date i registered complaint with sansui. But no resolution given yet.
      Neither seller nor the compay taking the responsibility, they denied for a replacement too if their tv doesn't work after repairing it.
      PLEASE DONT BUY ANYTHING FRPM SANSUI, they are just making fool of customer. They don't even have a good customer support, it was the third party support that was provided on this TV of mine.

Rajesh kothari
        Ceo at sansui electronics pvt. Ltd.

Sub : Defective product
        From Starting from the purchasing this product, I am facing too much issue with this product company provide me the manufacturing defect product. in the warranty period i am facing infinite issue with this product if warranty expired then what will i do tell me... still now product is not working at all.
        I registered...

I bought a Sansui Smart tv under offer that I will get stuff worth 30 thousand after 5 years..it's been more than 5 years now and I have not got anything..please reply asap otherwise otherwise i have no option but to take legal action.

Adv. Kshitij Rai
        Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought Sansui Led TV JSW50ASUHD on August 14, 2021 from Reliance Digital.
          That TV had screen blackout issue, which came in October 2021, May 2022 and June 2022.
          First two times, Reliance took care of it, as they said it was minor carbon problem.
          In June 15 2022, the same blackout screen came, which made it irreparable. 3 times technician visited to check it since June 16 2022 from reliance and Sansui, made videos...

Power supply problem
          Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My ac not working so please my compliant to my ac check & properly working in working so please urgent send to your management to worker
            May 26, 2022
            my phone no.842154630 ac not working so please provide your managing worker in my address
            Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is Abnormal noise in washing machine during spinning, I am trying since 3 days they are not responding, warranty of product is 5 years. I bought it from Flipkart, Neither sansui nor flipart responding
              My contact no. is [protected]
              Apr 13, 2022
              Updated by jatin7dei
              No one attended complaints till now

Purchased Sansui LED TV Model NO. SMC50fh/[protected] under JITNA DO UTNA LO - 2015 Consumer Offer on 29/2/ 2016.
                Under which, I was entitled to avail Rs.29500/- redemption on next purchase of any KAIL LIMITED product after completion of 5 years.
                And now, when I contacted the dealer, they said the company has been shut. And after that I contacted the Sansui Customer Care, they are saying that Sansui has been taken over...

My airconditioner not working so many times complaint registered on phone contact number no solution provider
                my out door fan not workinhg
                Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to know regarding the warranty of sansui india for my mixer grinder

Hello Team,
                    I have purchased new Sansui Smart TV few days back but the screen has so many scratches that is visible when TV is in off condition
                    So just want to understand and want clarification that why there are so many scratches on the screen.

Do resolve the concern soon
                    Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rice cooker product not being replaced after repeated complains though being under waranty, its already 20days
                      Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I order a sansui mixer grinder
                        Order delivered but in app shows product is cancelled.
                        Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Polarized film of the screen has been piled off. It's not available in the market. No such service centers are also there. What i must do please help.
                          Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought the sansui tv from dist. Burhanpur with JDUL scheme with offer valid after 4 yeras 11 months now the period is over and it's long time over and still I haven't got any reward, I have many times mailed the company but got no response.
                            My certificate serial no. -
                            32SMC012907...

Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The washing machine having tub leakage problem and tub spinning speed is very low. And no one picking calls and no response from service centre in chennai .my email id is [protected]@gmail.com. kindly send some service men to repair this washing machine .
                              Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

According to the scheme they have to give us product worth ₹20700 after five year but they are now not giving that product after saying that"this company had been taken jainindia...