Sansui India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Feb 1, 2023

File a complaint to Sansui India

Having problems with Sansui India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Sansui India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Sansui India

Toll free
1800 419 4040

Sansui India reviews & complaints page 3

My washing machine dryer is not working
Please align the engineer then resolve my my issue quickly
My contact number is [protected], [protected]
D145 street no 13 prem vihar, Karawal Nagar 10094
Jan 05, 2022
Updated by Kashyap ankit
My washing machine dryer is not working

Dear Team Sansui

Greetings

With full of grudges and after speaking with sansui Managers/Technicians/Service agents, writing this email and requesting for New Sansui 9 kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine or Full Refund of current Machine.

Order Id : OD[protected]

From Last 2 months, we have been having some issues with (Sansui 9 kg Fully Automatic Front Load with...

LT Nano TV 55 inches was bought on 30th November 2020, which means that it is under warranty. On 6th November a complaint was lodged that battery is showing low even after changing cell in the remote. Technician came n said to change cell from Everyday to duracell. He told us to use duracell braNd only.
    We did as he said. But now it's not working again. I lodged a complaint again yesterday. Today on phone technician is telling that I have to change the remote, which is chargeable.
    Why remote is chargeable when tv is under warranty
    Whether the quality of remote is so bad that it got spoilt even before one year.
    I would like to emphasise here that remote was being handled very smoothly, as no small children or pets are there at home
    Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Purchased Sansui LED TV Model NO. 32HB02CA[censored]nder JITNA DO UTNA LO - 2015 Consumer Offer on 09 February, 2016.
      Under which, I was entitled to avail Rs.23900/- redemption on next purchase of any KAIL LIMITED product after completion of 5 years.
      And now, when I contacted the dealer, they said the company has been shut. And after that I contacted the Sansui Customer Care, they are saying that Sansui has been taken over by Jaina India and they have no information of dealings before 1st September 2019 and they can't do anything with my complaint.
      Kindly help me in redeeming my claim

Dear Team,

I am requesting help from this forum after getting really frustrated with Samsung Service & their so called scripted response from Senior technical professional.

I bought a Samsung A22 phone in 29th Sep'21, the phone got overheated during charge and stopped working.

When I took the phone to service center they told that that the internal screen is damaged, however, I was not able to...

It's been more than a month I filed a complaint at your service center in Dewas (MP) - A1 Service Center.

I purchased a new sansui led one and a half month ago and after 1 week there was a problem in the product. I filed a complaint after 10 days one man from A1 service center came and took the led along with him as he was unable to resolve the issue.

Next day when I called him he said there will be the replacement of your product. Now it's around a month there is no updates from there sides nor they give us a correct information or tell about the time at what exact time we will be able to get our Led back.
        It's soo frustrating call them again and again and hearing the same old thing that we have filed a complaint and now we don't know when will your product will be replaced
        I want you to look into this as soon as possible or give me some other way to go to your head and I will surely never recommend anybody to buy your products for sure. It's really the worst experience just because of your services 🙏🙏

Dear sir
          Sansui india

My complain't was very serious
          I am hurting about your Sansui india service provider of area
          I am bay our Sansui television and Sam time was he not working properly and I am complaint aur television provider shop he not replaced my television model no.3918F
          .contvsnp40f618xAF
          Warranty card peariad was not going but
          Nobel electronic shop was not respond mebr...

Under jdul scheme dealer not claiming my bond
          Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought machine in last month from the date of purchase it was defective the drier motor has changed two times but still it was not working i want my refund back i dnt want to use this machine

Hi Team,

I have purchased a SANSUI LED TV model no. (SJX40FB11X) under JITNA DO UTNA LO - 2015 Consumer offer in Andhra Pradesh near Rajahmundry on Jan 28th 2016.

Now I want to exchange this product as per the offer. I am unable to find a store location where I can exchange no proper response from customer support.

Please advise me on this issue and find attachment for your reference....

I have purchasing the sansui led tv model no smc50fh18x under jitna do utna lo 2015 consumer offer and i am entitled to avil 29800/- redemption on next purchase of any kalil limited product on completion of 4 yaers and 11 months from the date og current purchase 31/03/16 but dealer/distibuter/website/agent which wouldnot be inform and not giving offer banifits please take suaitable response my complaint.
              Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to bring to your notice the faulty products sold by your vendor Reliance Digital, their condition, and customer support.

Date of Incident: 27-Aug-2021
                Vendor GSTIN: 29AABCR1718E1ZL
                Vendor: Reliance Digital - T Dasarahalli [Bangalore, Karnataka]
                Description:
                The Reliance Digital vendor upsold the Sansui TV [SANSUI 50 UHD SMART LED TV JSW50ASUHD] with a mega offer on the independence day by...

I have purchased on date 21/08/2021 Sansui smart android tv 43 inch model JSW43ASFHD/2021. (109CM)
                From vijay sales Pvt ltd

3) doesnot start app which are already present in tv
                4)too slow working
                5)power button and remote also too slow working

I have not used this tv for 20 days also but have multiple problems in this
                I am totally unhappy with Sansui smart tv
                Please doo the needful to replace my tv as it worst
                Manoj Dhangare
                Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                When I will get solution for the same
                Call me on [protected]

I had purchased Sansui tv in march 2016 under JDUL scheme. Now I am willing to redeem the offer but dealer is denying and mails to company are undeliverable.
                  Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought sansui split ac and its been 2 months only but ac is not working. Its cooling is as poor as compressor is not starting. Please register my complaint as try to resolve as soon as possible.
                    Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Software is outdated google play is not working properly system is also not showing any update in setting want updated software for uhdtvsmn42qhozsa
                      Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have stock set product SANSUI 43 INCH tv its facing issue like display lines are appearing . and pixel burn and we also need a qutation for the repaire cost and do the service kindly arrange the technician

regards
                        RELIANCE DIGITAL
                        THANISANDRA MAIN ROAD NAGAWARA
                        MSR ELEMENTS MALL 3RD FLOOR
                        BANGLORE KARANATAKA560045
                        Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Sansui 32 inches LED TV under jitna do utna lo 2015 consumer offer.
                          As per offer I have to claim this offer after 4 years and 11 months .

But I have tried to mail to Sansui team and not able to send mail to them because mail is bouncing with error as the mail id is not available.
                          Please help on this to claim my offer
                          Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a tv and it is not working form day1 I have registered a complaint #TSSL[protected] but there is no update on the issue such a worst tv and worst thing I dint see

Madan
                            Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

New air cooler not working from purchase of next day and no proper customer care Number and service

Product No. SNT47CBLRNY[protected]