[Resolved] Sansui India — SANSUI LED TV Not working

Serilingampally, Ranga Reddy District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Uday Kumar P
Hi Team, My Name is Uday, I purchased SANSUI 40'' LED TV on 28-06-16 & from[protected] it's not working.
I raised a complaint (HYD[protected]) on[protected] & the same day technician came and told that MOTHER BOARD need to be replaced and it will take 2 days.

Contacted Sansui Customer Care and they told part is pending.

The worst part is the Customer Care Person he won't listen what customer saying he will say what he want.

Sent emails to Customer Care and received response from Customer Care that they are trying to rectify my issue for further assistance contact Rajesh Sangram ([protected]). I called him on[protected] & He asked me to give me 1 more day to rectify my issue. Today[protected] I tried to contact him but getting cell switched off.

Today it is 11th day but issue is not resolved.

Try to rectify my issue as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2017
Finally my problem solved by Sansui team on 11th April

[Apr 06, 2017] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Uday Kumar P,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern listed has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your complaint no. in your subject line.
Thank You for your cooperation.

Sansui Online Team

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui India - SANSUI LED TV Not working