[Resolved] Sansui India — sansui sna55qx0zsa 139.7 cm (55 inches) 4k ultra hd led smart tv (champagne gold) on 27th june 2017

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 sikova on Sep 3, 2018
Brief description of the product we had purchased through amozon.in, sansui sna55qx0zsa 139.7 cm (55 inches) 4k ultra hd led smart tv (Champagne gold) on 27th june 2017.
Enclosing copy of purchase and invoicealong with this and few website through which we tried to raise complain for tv which is not working since may and was still under warranty.

Have send complain letter (Complain no. Mum[protected]. Response code: r98345) personally to the below mentioned shop on 8th june 2018, but no response till today.

Mr. Yogesh sakpal
Sansui service centre,
Plot no.4, 2nd floor
Office no. 206
Marol co-operative industrial estate,
Andheri - kurla road
Andheri east.
M: [protected]
Initially mr yogesh said will visit and solve the issue but he never turned up. So finally from various website of sansui manage to get few people contact number but failed to reach them.

Number of people contacted to resolve the issues:
Customer care — [protected] / 21663038
[protected]/329783/251598
Raju — [protected]
Aspire services - ashok — [protected]
Kumar sathe — [protected] (Complain no: mum[protected])
Mr. Mayur — [protected]
Yogesh — [protected] (28/7/2018 complain no: [protected])
Rajendar — [protected] mira road

Have forwarded complain via email to
[email protected]sansuimail.in
[email protected]

Few more emails for complain from direct sansui sites which is attached along with this.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2018
Till date we have not received any email or phone call from Sansui India.

[Sep 03, 2018] Sansui India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sikova, Sep 03, 2018
We had purchased product from Amazon India due to its brand value and good quality assurance. But we feel cheated for our product(Sansui SNA55QX0ZSA 139.7 cm (55 inches) 4k Ultra HD LED Smart TV (Champagne Gold) on 27th June 2017), as no one is responding from Sansui India as number of complain has been raised from our end since May 2018.
After such long wait we are bothering Amazon who we understood would be selling quality product. Hope to get justice to the earliest.
Updated by sikova, Sep 28, 2018
I would like to bring to your notice that my "COMPLAIN STATUS SHOWS RESOLVED" which is not true as I have received no call from sansui India or no one has visited my home to check TV.
Waiting for response from Sansui to solve my TV issue.

Comments

sansui sjj32hk-zma standby mode and it's complaint with customer service and also send representative not any answer for suitable for our and he finally told replace a main board but fortnight I remember he said main board not available in the market.
I asking you why sold this product ?
I m not satisfied.

Plot No. 248 (1st & 2nd Floor), Udyog Vihar, Phase – IV, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015
    Sansui India - sansui sna55qx0zsa 139.7 cm (55 inches) 4k ultra hd led smart tv (champagne gold) on 27th june 2017