Sapco Planning And Training Rohini — taken money for job as security but not refunded yet

Vikas Surya Mall , 3rd floor , office no 307, near m2k cinema, Rohini sector 3 , Delhi, Rohini, Delhi, India
 Hunny Bisht on Sep 15, 2019
Sapco planning and training is a fraud company who change their company name in every 4-5month. They call candidate for an interview and ask them to submit money as a security amount, once a candidate submit an amount they start ignoring them and never provide job, they never receive a call and if receive also they give false commitment and false date of joining just to keep them believed.
They even change their address sometime, never keep one company name more than 5month, in may month the name was avitt service pvt ltd. Now they are running as sapco planning and training, vikas surya mall, 3rd floor, office no 307.

They have taken 12k amount from me to for accenture company as hr coordinator position.
Now they are not even receiving call for an assistance. It's been almost 3month but they haven't provide me a job yet
I given cancellation request but they are just making me fool by extending the date of my refund transfer.

In this same way they are making people fool by traps. Don't go to them and don't pay even a single penny.

taken money for job as security but not refunded yet

Comments

Spaco planning and training is totally fake & fraud company .
They call me for interview and ask for money to conduct my interview with HR .
I gave them 10k and they are me to pay 5k more for the final round of interview .
But I didn't gave them 5k and I ask for refund and they were ready for the refund and it's been more than 3month and they are just making me fool by extending the dates .
They are not reverting my mails and not responding my calls . it's totally fake .
They are making a business and earning money to make candidate fools who needs job .
I request you all don't go for them . They will not provide you any job they just need your money .
Lets come together to file a complaint against them.
We all very familiar that the employment rate is going down day by day and people are struggling for basic bread and butter, they anyhow want to earn money becz of this increasing inflation. Between all this some people are there who are taking advantage of this and earning money by fraud means. Similarly on 22nd Aug one of my friends got a call regarding a job interview, she went there thinking this call is from an angel, God might be impressed by her struggle and patience. Apparently she was thinking this all the way to Rohini East (Delhi NCR) that too in a very isolated area, but she continued heading towards the office in hunger of job, she reached where already many other candidates were waiting and after 15 minutes of wait she was called inside the office by an interviewer. The interviewer asked her to pay money before second and final interview, as obviously she successfully passed first interview. They insisted to pay 10, 000 Rs but She paid only 3000Rs via payTM as she had only this much at that moment and succeeded in second interview too she thn asked to wait for 10 days for a handsome salary and good post. After 15 days of wait she called there and got no positive response, till today she is calling and only getting disappointment because they keep procrastinating. She requested them to refund her amount and now they stopped receiving her call. The name of the cell is SAPCO PLANNING AND TRAINING, ROHINI.
Never ever trust those who are taking money before giving you job. This post is not only to aware people who are already in the mire of such decievers, but for those who are exploiting the innocence of the needy as she is educated and aware of this world & has recorded calls, clicked photos of their office, also she kept all paper records with her in case of she is unsuccessful.
Here are some pictures of the logo and office of bilk.

Lets come together to file a complaint against them.
After months when they get no goat for their hooks, they will change the name of their cell, and trap different people .
As everything is clear they do not have any banner or printed name near or in their offices, nor they have a proper website or linkdIn profile. They are totally fake and will chnge their name from Sapco to someother to trap needy.
Never give money before getting post.
Lets come together to file a complaint against them.
Shanaya, Ranjeet, Raunak teeno ki maa ka bhosda...bhen ke lodo...kutte ki aulaado...madarchodo... bhosdike kutte ki maut maroge randi ke pillo

Tum teeno ki maa ko randikhane bhejunga kutte aur gadhe ka lund unki choot me dalwaunga...
Ia Amar's reply, Oct 31, 2019
How i contact to you.
Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Nov 7, 2019
Lets make a whatsapp group and add only those who have reciept of sapco.. and lets try to take a legal action against them
yes whatsapp me we will take legal action against them [protected]
Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Nov 12, 2019
Anyone of us has to mention whatsapp number here. So that group can be created.
Jannateen Majid's reply, Nov 28, 2019
Hi I am a victim too and I paid 15k. Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Seven eight three eight five six nine zero seven two contact on this number.
Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Nov 19, 2019
Okay... But we two are not enough will have to make a bigger group.. try to add some more people.. i will contact you.
Hi123_1000's reply, Nov 20, 2019
Hi I also have sapco receipt .They cheated me also .Pl add me also in group .will have to file complaint against them.Number is -8698012299
Alex111pop's reply, Nov 27, 2019
My name is Ravi Kumar, contact no. is 7409891791 kindly add me in your what's app group.

I want to complain about Ronak & Shruti who are consulting agent in Sapco planning and training sector-3 Rohoni west Delhi.
On 2th September 2019 I have registered with this consultancy for getting job in pharma field. It's more than 2months but they are not giving job & Ronak is saying he will refund my money but he is ignoring my call. He is not refunding my 10000 Rs. I have all the documents which they provide me like receipt. Please help me out what should I do now ? Here, are contact details of him Ronak-9871826495 & 7290068606.
Mail id- sapcotraining8@gmail.com
Photo of Cheater Amayra From SAPCO .Be-aware from her

djosxgjsme's reply, Nov 22, 2019
Ye bhosdiwale apna naam badalte rehte hai

is randi ne pehle apna naam "Shanaya" bataya tha fir "Priya" kar diya ab Amayra

Kutte ki maut maregi randi

GB road ke kothe pe chudwaunga saali ko

Gadhe aur kutte ka lund chusegi madarchod
Ye jo pic me adami dikh raha hai iska naam shahid khan hai. Isi ke paytm no par sapco vale paise transfer karvate hai.iska facebook id name v hai shahid khan..chor hai sab ke sab in sbo ko disclose karo sb log taki kisi aur ko na thag sage dubara..shahid khan ka mo no hai..

Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Nov 24, 2019
I Have receipts and recorded calls, and numbers of references and other staff members. Lets create a group andnlbcome together we willl reveal their truth and save others to fall In this trap. .
Shahid khan sapco director..sra paisa isi ke acount me jata hai

Tanya dwivedi's reply, Nov 24, 2019
Shahid khan ka mo no ye hai
+917683068372
Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Nov 25, 2019
Mere time pr ksi Ishtiyaque k account me gya tha amount or yh lady ka name shruti tha... Or kch dummy interviewees bhi they bcs i was for about 2hours in that chamber. And 2-3 people were simply sitting. Not even asking for their turn.. to wo log hs bheedh badhane k liye the..
My name is Ravi Kumar, contact no. is [protected] kindly add me in your what's app group.

On 2th September 2019 I have registered with this consultancy for getting job in pharma field. It's more than 2months but they are not giving job & Ronak is saying he will refund my money but he is ignoring my call. He is not refunding my 10000 Rs. I have all the documents which they provide me like receipt. Please help me out what should I do now ? Here, are contact details of him Ronak-[protected] & [protected].
Mail id- [protected]@gmail.com

Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Nov 28, 2019
There is no such whatsapp group. Every one want to create one. But no one is mentioning theor numbers here. Not even me.. how can we form hai group thn?
We have to take an action against them before they chnge their current address and numbers and name of their fraud company.
Is company ke 2 directors hai ek ishtiyaq aur dusara md shahid khan shaudagar hai ..aur 3ri bandi hai amaira jo ki kai tarah ke naam badalti rahati hai..may be uska naam bhawana tyagi hai..maine upar ke coment me md SHAHID KHAN KA CONTACT NO de rakah hai is no par uska WhatsApp v chalta hai..ap log ke paas agar ishtiyq ka no hai to please share kariye..
Thanku
Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Nov 30, 2019
Tanya dwiwedi here is ishtiyaque's no.
Ye hai md shahid khan shaudagar ki family..pura disclose karo in fraudster ko taki thida to dare kisi ke sath fraud karne me..please go to on his facebook id and comment him publicly..

Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Dec 1, 2019
Yh sb krne se behtar hai sb ek din ek sth mile or thn dcide kre koi legal Action.. is trah krenge to hum Safe nh rhenge... Safe side rehkr krnge kch...
This is want i have done.
My messages to them.

Good morning..Dear Prince.I am in shocked by the thousand excuses, I have never sent this many messages in my life..Everyday whenever I call the number u provided, he keep on saying I will received my offer letter tomorrow final, tomorrow final..why this joke is made every single day.

I just want to inform you, that the offer letter if made by the HR, it takes only 1min to sent it..Why million excuses, can you please elaborate?why your consultancy make this fake excuses every single day?It will be good if you solve this problem from your end..
Thankyou

1.I am in shocked by the thousand excuses, I have never sent this many messages in my life..Firstly, From the beginning I was informed, I got selected.Secondly, The person who claimed to be the HR of cipla disappear after a fake call.

2.I am done with your fake promises..there is no tomorrow for me..either refund my every penny right now, or I come with police tomorrow n pay me 10times the price for all the times I have lost.I am a very qualified person, n mind you I won't fall into this trap again.I can even cancel your fraud company for good..Amayre, you, Prince and ranjeet..For all those who are involved I am going to sue you if my money are not refund right now.

3. have mail you, you return my money just like I did to you in this number.

4.You fraud u test my patience..just wait and watch how I bring you fraud all down.

5.Ameyre, siddharth, prince, kajal, priya, ranjeet, ..wait and watch..of how you fraud can survive..I will take this legally

6.I better received my offer letter at 2pm..otherwise u refund my every penny by today..if not I am willing to sue you and you have to pay me for the times I have lost 10times the price for your fake promises.know that my patience has reached the limit.

Finally i told them, ...you have two options to choose from.
A..either i take this legally n bring the police right then and pay me 10times the price i have lost for leaving my jobs for 3months or

B.you pay me for what I paid you..
Dnis's reply, Dec 9, 2019
The fraud Ranjeet replied that he will sent me by tomorrow..i warned him and asked him"Do you know how long will it take to transfer by Google pay? I told him, just like i transfer to them the money for less than 1min, I expected them to do the same. I Warned the fraud..if I dint received in 1min..then in an hour, he will see what awaits him when I come with the police..I then received my money after so much of struggle.
Syed Ayesha Sabih's reply, Dec 9, 2019
Lets meet and enter in their office along with the local police... That too in the morning.. so that interviewees can see themselves that in what trap they are going into.. i feel it will b best to catch them redhandedly.

Sapco Planning And Training Rohini - taken money for job as security but not refunded yet

Company:Sapco Planning And Training Rohini