Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 26, 2023

File a complaint to Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com

Having problems with Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com

Rajasthan

Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com Phone Numbers

Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com reviews & complaints page 2

Sir
Replacement of broken chair is not done for last 3 months.
Saraf Furniture / Insaraf.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Broken dining chair is not replaced since 20/02/2022, In their every email replies, they give false promises. Please intervene.

Order no #INSSF[protected] VARUN PARMAR
      request (#199674)
      chair was received with its leg broken.
      On 20 Feb 2022 they have assured to ship the replacement with in 2 week time.
      But no shipment has been received from their end till date.
      Several mail were sent but now they are not replying.
      Hence we request you to intervene.

Order no-INSF[protected], booked on 10thdec2021 from bangalore insaraf showroom, after so much follow up we got items on 22ndmarch22, we recieved following damaged items :-
        1)Centre table(fitting and leg damaged)
        2)Bed(thorough damaged)
        3)Dining table and chair(2nos chair damaged)
        raised the complain on 24th march, after that daily calling to customer care and sending the email but no respond from customer care, sometimes they people pick up the call and tell us about some technician will come but as usual noone comes. So we are just waiting for refund as our house looks like a big mess.
        Jun 11, 2022
        Updated by Animesh.kumar
        Still problem of chairs and bed are not rectified by insaraf, after so many follow up their representative visited two times but not rectified the items, worst part everytime I call their customer care they don't have any answer I have to give all details then they will tell our senior is not giving any solution and if I asked their number they will not give. No one buy any product from insaraf
        Still rectification not done of chair and bed, their persons two times after so many follow up but still problem not rectified, don't purchase from insarf

I placed cancellation request right after placing an order INSF[protected]. Post that I made 6 calls and sent 5 mails. But of no use. I don't want their product and want my money back

Worst furniture ever bought
            i have bought a basic bed
            bed makes noise on slightest movement...
            i want replcement

# INSF[protected] ::

I ordered a jaipur dining set amd it got delivered .However the table top had cracks.I called the customer support guys they told me someone will come to verify this.Since then no one has come neither have i received any follow up calls/mails.

I have been sending mails from past one year and everytime I receive the same response "The same will now be put in production and we shall ship it as soon as the product/part is ready to be shipped."

I would like a refund of this product and dont need the replacement anymore ASAP.

I buy bad from site. But they provide me damage product. I many call and mail but they don't responce any call or mail.

Hi Team,

Ordered Solid Wood Jaipur Bed - Queen product on 20th Jan, during the payment page was showing that ordered will be shipped / delivered by 25th Feb.

When checked on 15Feb they said product will be shipped by Mar 1st and then March 7th and March 12th, Now they are saying it will shipped by 18th March.

I lost confidence on them, i need my money back as i paid around 25000 for this product.

Order Number INSF[protected]
                  Product Solid Wood Jaipur Bed - Queen
                  Paid amount 24299.10

I have bought coffee table on 17th august, they delivered broken material. I have not received the replacement even after 6 months. There customer service is very bad and every time you reach out to them they will give you different dates.
                    I have been given dates of 15th Nov 2021, 4th Dec, 16th Dec, on 24th Dec i was told by Ms Prerna that the shipment will be delivered on 2nd Jan, then 15th Jan, 25th Jan, 7th Feb and 12th feb... When...

I ordered a coffee table from insaraf on 01.01.2022 vide order no #INSF[protected] with estimated delivery date of 29.01.2022 to 07.02.2022. Order not delivered till date. Tried customer care several times, but got only different meaningless commitments from different executives. I requested them to connect me to any of the superiors who have authority and responsibility in order to escalate. But they refused. Utterly frustrated. Will insaraf ever fulfill my order?

I ordered a jaipur dining set amd it got delivered 2 days back.However the table top had cracks.I called the customer support guys they told me someone will come to verify this.Since then no one has come neither have i received any follow up calls/mails.Request you to please take action on this

Order number-INSF[protected]

We have purchased Kuber Wooden Queen Size Bed, which we received a damaged product. We raised the issue with Saraf furniture. Their technician also visited home and informed to Saraf regarding damaged parts (Side beam & Foot Rest).
                        We raised complaint on 20 Oct 2021 at the time of product delivery, still Saraf furniture not providing the replacement item.
                        We are frequently sending mail to support team. But they are telling that your replacement item is under processing and it will be delivered soon.\
                        Each month they are telling the same.
                        Also the Wooden bed is not a quality one. Fungus formation happened over the bed. We are daily wiping the bed. For this issue also Saraf is not responding properly.

Please help us on this complaint and take necessary action on Saraf to provide us the solution for replacement item.

We have ordered a tea table on 26th jan 2022 .The product we recieved on 8 feb2022 is of very cheap quality and damage from many places. we dont't want to replace or repair it. we want to return and need the refund but the company is refusing to refund. such a bad reponse from them. never going to order or recommend to anyone. This is very horrible experience from this company.
                          ORDER NO. INSF[protected]

It is with regret to say that i have received my order (Order No. #INSF[protected] on dt.12.02.22 at 10:30 am but no one from insaraf has contacted me regarding assembling of furniture till date. I have been regularly contacting on your customer care but except assurance i'm getting nothing. As per your declaration on website, which is as follows "Our service partner will visit your location within 72 business hours...

I want refund for my order no INSF[protected] ASAP. I have been following on this issue for long with you team but it seems they are unable to provide any solution. I have placed this order on 25th December and since then your team have given me worst customer experience possible. There is no update 9n delivery since one month whenever I call you guys you people extend the date and tell me that this is the last time.
                            Now i don't need your product and services. Please refund my money with the inconvenience charges for the inconvenience caused to me.

Horrible, Never ever buy any product from Saraf furniture. No customer care, nobody gives an exact date when the order will be delivered. Followed up for 150 days, no. of mails, phone calls, WhatsApp messages, tagged Yet to receive only 2 products, had ordered 3 products on the 16 August 2021… order value is almost Rs.50, 000.. and this is how they treat a customer!!! The rot has started from the top, an entire organization not feeling like responding.
                              Very very pathetic company!!!
                              Big FRAUD e-commerce company.
                              Order No. - #INSF[protected]

Horrible !!! Never ever buy any product from Saraf furniture. No customer care, nobody gives an exact date when the order will be delivered. Followed up for 150 days, no. of mails, phone calls, WhatsApp messages, tagged Yet to receive only 2 products, had ordered 3 products on the 16 August 2021… order value is almost Rs.50, 000.. and this is how they treat a customer!!! The rot has started from the top, an entire organization not feeling like responding.
                                Very very pathetic company!!!
                                Big FRAUD e-commerce company.
                                Order No. - #INSF[protected]

HI,

I am a repeat customer for insaraf furniture and i truly appreciate the quality of product they deliver. However, this time around when i ordered for a double bed, the courier delivered a damaged part. I was really surprised to see the delivery person handling the parts alone, considering it required 3 persons to unload the product from their van to my house (in ground floor). And as i guessed the one of the product part...

A solid wood essential bed king size with hafale hydraulic storage facility was ordered on 11.1.22 costing rs 37k.
                                  The consignment as per agreed contract had reached Chennai on 23.1.22 from Rajasthan.
                                  The consignment was sent to VXpress logistics in Chennai..
                                  Estimate delivery 24.1.22
                                  VX logistics confirmed to us saying the consignment was loaded n the van on 24.1.22 and will reach our premises by 11am on 24.1.22.
                                  However VX courier confirmed delivery by 3pm on 24.1.22
                                  Further clarification sought by us confirmed that the goods have not been loaded on their van and is still in their wearhouse.
                                  Both Saraf furniture and VX logistics are not giving any firm commitment as regards delivery even though the goods have reached warehouse in Chennai.
                                  Under the cicumstsnces kindly liaise with Saraf furniture either to refund the full amount paid or deliver the consignment without any damage to materials and any further delays