[Resolved]  Saraswat Bank — refund from wrong account transaction

Hi, i am sagar patil,
I am having account in icici bank. By-mistake i have sent inr 22, 838 amount to wrong account number of saraswat bank.
(Transaction ref no :mmt / ref[protected]
Icici bank has marked mail to saraswat bank after my complaint regarding wrong account transaction.
I went to saraswat bank chinchwad isfc: srcb0000389, they have taken my written request, after 3 weeks i went to the branch again because i have not received my money back into my account.
They have confirmed me that they have processed my request and i 'll get my money after one day.
Again one week has gone and again i went to the branch now they have said we have processed your money you need to go to icici bank.
I have contacted icici they have said you will directly get money into your account from saraswat bank.

I don't know what to do now.
Please help
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 27, 2018
Resolved after 30days of intense followup

[Jul 24, 2018] Saraswat Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sagarpatil986 Jul 24, 2018 Can saraswat bank provide me mail confirmation that they have sent money back into my account?
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Any update sir regarding money got debited wrong upi id
Still I am not received any update from saraswat bank regarding my amount debited wrong upi id.

Saraswat Bank
    Saraswat Bank Phone
    +91 22 4157 2070
    Saraswat Bank Address
    Building No. 2, Topiwala Wadi, Swami Vivekanand Road, Goregaon West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400062