Sarees Dotcom, Surat — saree shown in picture is different from the one delivered.

My order no.[protected] was made a few days back based on a saree i saw and liked online (Instagram), but the saree delivered to me is very different and inferior. The border is very narrow as compared to the actual saree (Pic attached) plus the sequence work is very different too. This saree has a very patchy sequence work whereas the saree in the picture has heavy fuller sequence work. I am not satisfied with the product at all.
I simply asked for a refund from them but they told me that refund is not available. I was asked to courier the saree back to their address for which i would have to bear the courier charges. The lady to whom i spoke on the phone left me with no choice but to pick up another saree. Since this saree was of inferior quality i did not want to exchange it, not knowing whether the next saree would be any better quality wise plus as mentioned earlier, i had to courier it, as there was no pick-up facility. Please note here, i initially mailed (On 25th jan) my concerns to them on the mail id provided on the box, but that was not delivered, so i watsapped on one number provided on the site, to which i got very delayed answers. I decided to call on that number since days were going by with no solution to my problem.
As if things were not bad enough this lady on the phone was very rude and handed the phone to another person who was equally rude and did not allow me to finish my sentence. He interrupted me everytime not wanting to understand my case, and cut the phone. I called back several times but they stopped taking my calls nor were they responding to the watsapp messages.
My point is why have they mentioned 'easy refund and pick-up' on their ads when none of it is available. They are fooling their customers into buying their products with no refund facility. I have a voice recording of one of the phone calls made to them, where the lady refuses to listen, or give her name or the other male colleague's name and is very very rude to me, also while i was still talking, she disconnected the phone.
Kindly take action against them, i simply want a refund of rs 1699/-. This payment was made in cash as i had opted for cod.

Website: