SarsHealth.org.in Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 2, 2017

File a complaint to SarsHealth.org.in

Having problems with SarsHealth.org.in?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SarsHealth.org.in customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SarsHealth.org.in

New Delhi District
Delhi

SarsHealth.org.in Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by SarsHealth.org.in customer care

SarsHealth.org.in reviews & complaints(18)

I had bought the sars bronze plan. I had send my claim voucher against the medicines purchased with the proper filled voucher, but till date no response from the company. All the unclaimed vouchers given by the company are with me.
I feel that this is a fraud company.

My invoice no.10008 and payment given against the plan isrs.3990/- dated 19/11/2015....

I had purchased policy from sars health insurance for two years but company is shut down.

Below is the online purchase details and mail trails many times tried to connect with company but company is not responding.

From: "Sars Health"
Date: 04-Jul-2016 2:54 PM
Subject: SARS HEALTH WELCOME MAIL
To:
Cc:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for enrolling with us, we would like to inform you that we have received a payment of Rupees (13490/-Rs) under Sars Gold plan.

Note:- You will receive your welcome pack with in 7 to 14 working days.

Team-Sars

From:
Date: 23-Jun-2016 12:55 PM
Subject: Paynimo || Request for money !
To:
Cc:

Dear shahebaz ahmed ansari,
You have received request from SARS SOLUTION for INR 9500.00 .
Note by requester: gold plan

You may log in to Paynimo using the below link to accept the request.

or enter short code:GE8NDV by going to https://www.paynimo.com/PaynimoMerchant/Account/Login.aspx

regards,
Paynimo Team

Dear Valued Customer,

Note:- You will receive your welcome pack with in 7 to 14 working days.

Team-Sars
SarsHealth.org.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As I have bought the Sars Health Silver policy for 2 years in the month of May, 2016. After regular follow-up and complaint I have received communication from the.
    On 27th September, 2016, I have submitted my medical bills for reimbursement but still no further communication received from their side. Also tried to call their telephone number and as usual they are not in working condition.

Also tried to get contacted...

Mu munnapapu on Sep 16, 2016

Sir, I purchased a policy against their invoice no.10655 dt.19.4.2016 for Rs.3, 990.00 and my id is 2710, and I sent them my claim to get my medical exps.re-imburse Through E mail. from 4th June onward about Rs.1385.00, after that i send them reminder thr mails and tried to contact through phone, but the phone nos. found out of order or not in services. Now i want my claim at the earliest. and refund of my unused vouchers, if you may help me than i request you to provide me my claim amount at the earliest.
    NARESH KUMAR Show less

Invoice no : 2596478 (rs. 8990/-)
      Invoice no : 259689 (rs. 9990/-)
      I have purchased two policies from sars. but still there is no reply from them regarding any type of correspondence. i have tried to contact them several times. but no numbers are working. i am very much worried. i wont the refund immediately.
      Guide us for the next action to be taken against the company.

I am avneesh kumar chauhan having policy of SARS-2155. i have purchased this policy last year in the month of DECEMBER but companies all contect number is goinig to swittch off. i am cheated by this company . This is fraud company . i have various number ([protected], [protected], [protected], [protected])of this comapny but no one is working. if any person handling this page from the organisation then kindly look into my matter. otherwise we are customer which ever i feel tell the truth to others so that they could not cheated by you .

I m durgesh Singh kushwah my mobile number [protected], and I have been cheated by the company I have paid the amount of sars gold plan 9990 by credit card through pay u money gateway on 14 July 2016 and till now I have not received any product and services and no body is responding me and I have 4 contact numbers to diffrent diffrent excutive but no responce and not picking the phone by any number really I m very fad up really it is totally fraud company so please resolve my issue as soon as possible.
          Regards...
          Durgesh singh kushwah

I took a health plan for Sars Health on 11th August, 2016. I was told that I'll get a list of health benefits which included free health check ups and some check up equipments and most importantly a membership card which will cover all the medical expenses paid for OPD at any major hospitals. I was told that 4 of my family members will be covered in this cashless plan and a membership card will be sent after 14 - 15 days. But till date I have not received the Policy Papers nor the call from them.
            I have registered several complaints with them but no response from them. I was also told that of I'm not satisfied with the service I can get the refund of the amount but now the company is not responding. I have realised that it is a fraud company and they are just duping people. I made a payment of Rs.9990 by credit card.

I purchased a policy from saras health avainst their invoice no.10655 dt.19..2016 for rs.3990.00 and i sent them my claim from 4th june 2016 onward about rs.1385.00 (Three claims) through mail. After that i send them so many mails as reminder and made phone calls thr phone no.45588606, [protected], [protected], but unfortunately these phones found switched off, not working, hence i could not get my claim amount till date to my banks. Now i request thr you that the said company may clear my pending claim and returned back amount of my pending 4 vouchers at the earliest.

I took a health plan for Sars Health on 12 Aug 16 . I was told that I'll get a list of health benefits which included free health check ups and some check up other list .
                When I waited for 5 days no kit or email received to this . I myself started calling on there ..till the date no responsed & Most of time number not working.
                I wrote 2 emails also .. 1 reply was they call back within 48 hours ...still waiting for that, now...

I opted for a silver plan and transferred the requisite amount through net banking but later i realized that conduct of the representatives and customer care executives are dubious and felt cheated when nothing fullfilled whatsoever committed initially. Please provide the contact details in order to furnish reimbursement claims as well to utilise thyrocare test voucher.

I got a call from the sars health and they sold me one medical insurance of 5990/- per year [ sars membship no 548579 ] online on 21.07.2016 via payumoney.Com. They told me they will send all the things via courier in next 15 days. When i tried reaching them they are talking calls. I got call from[protected]Vanshika).

They are big cheaters.

Dont buy any services from them.

Shailendra

I don't believe this company exists even and I feel like a fool for having spent 6000 and being duped by scammers.
                    I got a call from 'sars' telemarketing team and they said the offer was for that day only and god knows why they were in such a rush. I declined talking to them coz I knew something was not right.
                    however they called again after a few days and I must say the guy at the oither end must be a good con artist coz he was able to convinve me to buy the policy!
                    his so called manager, Sandeep Chaowdhary then spoke to me to seal the deal. he gave his number then [protected] which turns out is not his number. I asked him for the IRDA reg number and he said it is on the website. he said I will get a confirmation call and the kit in 2 weeks. but nothing arrived.
                    I called up their call centre[protected] but that number does not exist. It is clear that they are fraudsters and I was duped.
                    in retrospect, there were enough red flags but I guess these guys were trained criminals that they were able to get me.
                    Beware folks! don't buy from SARS.

I have the call recording and payment confirmation from PAY U MONEY if someone is listening.

regards
                    Sandeep
                    [protected]@gmail.com

I got a call from the sars health and they sold me one medical insurance of 3999/- per year online via payumoney.com. they told me they will send all the things via courier in next 15 days. when i tried reaching them they are talking calls. i got call from[protected]vanshika).

They are big cheaters.

Dont buy any services from them.

Nitin gupta
                      Aug 14, 2016
                      Till yet i do not get any resolution from any of the agency. May i know the reason why u marked it as a resolved. i m still waiting for the call and the services and product to be shared by Sars Healthcare / sars solutions. Please reopen this issue and do complete R&D about this organization as it is a fake company many foll out the people by selling fake services/products. Below is the address and contact number of Sars Healthcare / sars solutions. URL - http://sarshealth.org.in/ Address - 17/7b, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi - 110018. Email ID - [email protected] Phone (Not in USE) - 011-45588606 011-45977029 011-47519530 011 - 45567093 Looking forwards for a resolution and stick action towards Sars Healthcare / sars solutions. Regards Nitin Gupta 9899126602
                      Nov 19, 2016
                      Updated by nitin_gupta123
                      reopen this issue.. still below details are fake and they are not responding to any mail (bounce back) and numbers are not in use.

URL - http://sarshealth.org.in/
                      Address - 17/7b, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi - 110018.
                      Email ID - [protected]@sarshealth.org.in
                      Phone (Not in USE) -

Nitin Gupta

After purchase this policy & talked with your peoples (Rahul yadav, rajiv), i strongly feel like fraud.
                        Saturday, 11 jun 216, mr rajiv called me for amount rs 5990 refund. As he suggest me for refund process, that was payment transaction he doing with me. I had many times noticed & warned him, but as he said this was correct way for refund process. And finaly again rs. 5990 amount deducted from my account. Rs. 5990 had paid at he time of policy purchased. Now my total deduction is rs.11980. Mr rajiv was promised me total rs 11980 will refund in my account on monday, 13 jun 2016. Now he is unavailable.

Mr. Rahul, who has good skill about policy. Giving many promises to customer.
                        I am trying to mr rahul last 1 months, every time i just got reply he has out of station.
                        This is to much frustrating & now am totally tired to call them & your customer executive.

I hearty requesting you, please refund my rs. 11890 immediately today end of day.

Tarachand gorade

Sars Health has committed me of tie up with different labs and hospitals for multiple health test and check up services which can be done free of charges with the coupon cards provided in there policies.

However after i buy the policy SARS ID 2555 & Invoice Number10499)and paid Rs. 4000 i visited the labs (Dr. Lal Path and religare Health) i came to know that Sars cheated me and they don't have any tie ups with hospitals and clinics and despite of multiple calls and request they have not responded to me.

Please help me to get back my money.The so called Sars is a total fraud.
                          Hi, I have not received any response from SARs till date.

We took a policy of sars health for rs.5999. There sales team committed to provide glucose testing euip. + rs.6000 for shopping anywhere + thyrocare full checkup.We received kit with glucose testing equip. + voucher for rs.6000 chopping + voucher for checkup also. But the actual fact is we cant shop anywhere we can buy only there product(they will provide a list of there medicine/herbal product) we have to choose from that for rs.4500.(per rs.2000 they will charges rs500 for delivery)
                            i send email request & phone requestthem 4times to buy this product but no response. I took appointmenmt for 4/5 times but noboday came to collect the blood sample. Don't know what to do. Now they are saying they will not return the money also after 45days.
                            Dear Valued Customer,
                            Request you to please call us on our inbound numbers so that we can close thsi issue on immidiate basis.

Sars Team
                            I also bought one package of Rs 5999 and sales person said this is for 2 years. They said I will receive BP machine but I got sugar one. There are vouchers of 6000 but I do not see from where I place the order. There is no shopping on their web sites. They do not pick the phone numbers.

I feel I have been cheated. Sales person Rachit ([protected]) does not pick the phone now.

I need my money back. This is total fraud. No customer care no service false product!

I have seen n number of mails but no reply. Customer care number is always busy!!

I took a health plan for Sars Health on 23rd Sep'15. I was told that I'll get a list of health benefits which included free health check ups and some check up equipments and most importantly a membership card which will cover all the medical expenses paid for OPD at any major hospitals. I was told that 4 of my family members will be covered in this cashless plan and a membership card will be sent after 2months. Till the 2months I was sent...