Sarthimarketing.com — pl do not show " mark as resolved" 353200/- not refunding

Indore M.p., India
 Prakash Malbari
Sauravji contact person of sarthi marketing indore m. P.[protected] silver spot building aanand bazar road opp mithai bhandar old palasia indore m. P. Did not despatched cheque no. 000476 dt.20.12.17 of axis bank ab road indore as assured. It was fake assurance. Pl do not show my complaint posted on 19.11.17 "mark as resolved"
It should be continued till sauravji neft my amt.₹353200/- in my a/c.
I am being file fir against him for cheating me... And pointed out bait of post dated cheque very soon he will be in the custody of indore police alongwith his boss & staff members.

Updated by Prakash Malbari, Dec 28, 2017
Www.sarthimarketing .com
Sarthi marketing company, 152, silver spot building, anand bazaar, old palasia, opp. Mithai bhandar, indore, m.p.-452001…not making payment of Rs.353200/-(Business loss Rs. 333200/- + Security Deposit Rs.20000)

Fraud/cheat/liar.
(Sauravji Sharma, Despatch Dept.India and right hand, sweet speaker, contact person of Harshji Shrivastava, Owner of the sarthimarketing- show bait to me that he is refunding me Rs.20000/- by post dated cheque no. 000476 dt. 20/12/17 of Axis Bank, AB Road Br. Indore for posting “Resolved Complaint” against my complaint posted on 19.11.17, he successes doing that, but he did not dispatched that cheque to me or NEFT an amt.and cheated me i. e. Retired Maharashtra Govt. servant and senior citizen)

I received e mail from raguvendra, zonal manager(India)to enter in their business then appointed me distributor for thane city.This company took payment from me on 28.8.17 of rs. 20000/- through neft as a security deposit assuaring me that they will give me online delivery business as per bisiness proposal. but they had not given me stock products material yet, and there is no response from their side i had sent them lot of e mails whatsapp/text msgs, made so many calls but they are not answering the calls and not refunding back the money. This is really a fraud done with me. I sent them speed post letters but its get backed notifying that co. is moved. I have requested axis bank ab rd indore to stop their payment of 20000/_ but they asked for fir copy. I have sent complainty by speed post to mig police station, indore, & just dial.
The following persons/officers/offices are involved with the sarthi marketing co. Indore, m.p.
1) harsh shrivastava, the owner – [protected], [protected], [protected]
e mail [protected]@gmail.com
2) saurav sharma, dispatch department(India)/contact person of the co.-[protected] email id- saurav. [protected]@gmail.com
3) pihu, zonal manager-[protected] e mail [protected]@gmail.com
4) raghuvendra, zonal manager (India)-[protected] e mail id-
[protected]@sarthimarketing.com (Since 31/8/17 his mobile & e mail id is blocked????)
5) vinoj (True caller name)- brother of raghuvendra – [protected]
6) diya rai, newly joined zonal manager (India)-[protected] e mail id-
[protected]@gmail.com (Her mobile no. is alive but she did not responding and not
saying correct office address. even she has also sent me business proposal seperately on 13/9/17)
7) axis bank a b road premium branch indore, m.p.452010
8) nagar palika nigam, Indore, m.p.
9) just dial-[protected] and quiker advertising agencies.

Yesterday afternoon Harshji Shrivastav and Sauravji Sharma had been blocked their mobile nos. It is humbal request that CID/Police, indore, m.p.may pl be looked into this matter and arrest the above persons immdediately before they absconding from indore. They may be in plan of convert the sarthi marketing in other name to continue cheating the new distributors.From the above above given mobile nos. indore police should search out the above cheaters from SIM /service providing mobile companies.
I have already sent one month’s notice to sarthi marketing that I am leaving distributorship and requested to issue me termination letter of distributorship, but still they have not sent me termination letter.With effect from 23/8/17 up to 31/12/17 sarthi marketing has made my business loss of appreciated value of rs.353200/- (Rs.333200/- + security amount rs.20000/- + interest on security deposit) This is a warning to sarthi marketing, particularly Sauravji Sharma and Harshji Shrivastva to pay me Rs. 353200/- atonce. otherwise I will go ahead and take criminal and legal proceedings of fraud and cheating to Retired Maharashtra state gov.servant and senior citizen against them as per criminal procedure code/Indian penel code/civil procedure code. and I will complain to Old Palasia police station, indore, respective police commissioners, the registrar of companies indore/m.p, the respective consumer courts, the ministry of industries/affairs, new delhi, attorney general, m.p./Delhi /Maharashtra, collector of m.p./chief minister of m.p./governor of m.p. drug inspector, indore m.p./food & drugs deptt. indore, m.p. municipal corporation of indore, m.p.r.t.o.. indore, m.p...
consumer court, indore.m.p.
the above mentioned persons of sarthimarketing are required to be taken in to police custody and inside the prision immediately as they are collecting money unlawfully. It is learnt sarthimarketing also going to convert in to Riya Enterprises name…
when I posted my complaint with consumer complaint, immediately on the next day Saurav from sarthimarketing make me call like a hearted animal came out from the hidden in the hole, and assuered that he is going to issue me post dated cheque no.000476 Rs. 20000/- of axis bank, a b road, indore, dt.20/12/17 and sent me photos on whatsapp and requested earneastly me that to take complaint back posted on 19.11.17 at www.sarthimarketing.com, www.consumercomplaints.in and www.complaintboard.in and will dispatch cheque by courier within 2 days and write that company ko bahot dikkat ho rahi hai… thatswhy I posted with u that “ complaint marked as Resolved”
But Mr Sauraji nither despathed that cheque nor NEFT money to me, but kept me hanging/waiting upto dated by talking lia all the time ..He is sweet wrapped liar and fraud person also Mr. harshji shrivastava sent me msgs that they will refund my money very soon, you will get ur money definitely……but that was totally bogus.infact they show bait of cheque sending and amt.nefting to me and totally cheated me.It is earneastly requested not to remove/delete my complaint posted on 19/11/17 and pl do not show it as “complaint marked as Resolved” till sarthi marketing refunds my Money Rs.353200/- in my bank a/c.
Those distributors who are cheated by sarthimarketing Indore should come together and file FIR of fraud and cheating, to Old Palasia Police station, indore, m.p.against them immediately. I think Pihuji, and Diyaji are not so involved in my case. Sauravji has told me on phone that Raghuvendraji is fraud one person.
I have all calls audio recording of raghvendraji, pihuji, sauravji alongwith all text msgs, whatsappmsgs and emails.
It is my final humbal request to Harshji Shrivastava, Owner of Sarthi Marketing and Sauravji Sharma, contact person of Sarthi marketing that before I file FIR to Indore Police they should NEFT my amt.as assured within 3 days of this complaint, pl pl

Thane, Maharashtra.

E Mails
BUISNESS PROPOSAL_SARTHI MARKETING
IPihu Sarthi Sarthi
12:09 PM (11 hours ago)Dt.22/08/2017to me
I am sending you the business proposal which will give you the brief Idea of our business & working strategy.
SARTHI MARKETING is the largest telemarketing and outsourcing organization in India. We enjoy the privilege of loyal branding and will always remain a trustworthy name as it delivers its promise of Quality, Value & Service.
A great deal of SARTHI MARKETING success and competitive edge can be attributed to the creative presentation and high quality of shows and print advertisements. An extensive range of telecasting channels are utilized for effective presentation.
You only need to do the delivery part. On per delivery you get the commission of Rs.700 from our site. Per day we provide you 4-5 delivery as per that your profit margin would be[protected] Rs. per day.
For starting this business you need to agreement with as a security for our company. Before that you need to full fill the proposal form and send it back to me.
Distribution Side Requirement:
• Minimum 20, 000/- to 2, 00, 000/- Security amount for starting business is refundable.
• Min 10 to 15 days Floor stock need to maintain.
From Company Side Support:
• Company is responsible for the stock dispatch at distributors door step.
• Order generation will be done by company.
Company has its unique Software through which orders will be forwarded to Dealers.
• Entire stock responsibility for disposed will be taken care by Company.
• During any point of time if Dealer doesn't want to continue the business with Company, the Company will buy back the entire stock given to him or it will liquidate the stock by giving order or (payment refundable).
3 Attachments
Prakash Malbari 12:13 PM (11 hours ago)
Yes, I am interested.
Pihu Sarthi Sarthi 3:05 PM (8 hours ago)
Dear Sir, Kindly check the attachments below of license of Sarthi Marketing.
3:08 PM (8 hours ago)
APOLOGISE MAIL_SARTHI MARKETING
Inbox x
saurav sharma 12:43 PM (12 hours ago)to me
We are extremely sorry for inconvenience. We dispatched your stock but there were some damaged piece carried in that mistakenly. and now it will take around of 4-5 days to resend you the fresh stock.
Kindly, wait for next 5 working days. we hope for your patience with us in future.
2 Attachments
Prakash malbari, Thane, Maharashtra
shri Saurav, ([protected])contact person, Sarthi marketing, 152, anand Bazar Road, Opp.Mithai Bhandar, Old Palasia, Indore, M.P.-452001 called prakash Malbari on 20.11.17 against complaint lodged on 19.11.17 and assured to refund ₹ 20000/- by post dated 20.12.17 cheque no.000476of axis bank, A B Road Branch, Indore, M.P.- 452010
Now complaint is RESOLVED
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Nov 28, 2017
MARK AS COMPLAINTS RESOLVED
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Nov 29, 2017
Shri Saurav
Conversation opened. 1 read message.
Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers
pl do no delet any e mail automatically.End now Vacation Settings
1 of 438
(no subject)
Inbox x5:45 PM (12 minutes ago)to me
[29/10, 11:35 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,
Distribution Side Requirement:
• Min 10 to 15 days Floor stock need to maintain.
From Company Side Support:
• Company is responsible for the stock dispatch at distributors door step.
• Order generation will be done by company.
• Entire stock responsibility for disposed will be taken care by Company.
Website: - http://sarthimarketing.com/
Kindly check the attachments below of license of Sarthi Marketing.
Thanks a lot.
[29/10, 11:39 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: SIGN IN
kindly check the attachments below of license of Sarthi Marketing.
Thanks a lot.
[29/10, 11:44 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: DearSir,
Kindly find the attachments of the agreement and the letter in which the bank A/c details of Sarthi Marketing.
As we had tried to contact you but your contact no. is forwarded to another no. so kindly update your contact no. as soon as possible so we can update about the stock.
Your stock is ready to dispatch from our logistic department but before that you have you have to deposit the security amount of 20, 000.
Happy Ganesh festival from Sarthi Maketing.
Kindly update your contact no.so we can contact you and kindly send the receipt of the amount of security deposit.
[29/10, 11:47 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: DearSir,
[29/10, 11:48 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,
[29/10, 11:51 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,
Hide quoted text
On 26 Aug 2017 11:53 a.m., "Pihu Sarthi Sarthi" wrote:
[29/10, 11:52 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir,
OK Sir
Thnx
Sir payment receive huva kya?
[29/10, 11:53 p.m.]
Your payment had been updated to Sarthi's bank a/c we will update you as soon as possible for the stock.
[29/10, 11:54 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,
[29/10, 11:55 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,
Website: - http://sarthimarketing.com/
Thank you for your response.
[29/10, 11:56 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir, Pl send e mail id and contact no
of HarshShrivastav Sir
sir maine aap ko mail id send kr di hai...
[protected]@gmail.com
Ok
[29/10, 11:57 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: From
R/S pl find attachments
From: Mail Delivery System
Date: Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to send
[30/10, 12:02 a.m.] Prakash Malbari:
TO
1)R/S HARSHJI SHRIVASTAV, THE OWNER OF SARTHI MARKETING
2)R/S SAURAVJI SALES AND STOCKS OF SARTHI MARKETING
3)R/M PIHUJI ...OF SARTHI MARKETING
it is cleared by the post office that your company is moved ...find attachments
pl confirm me as follows
do you want drawning my money?
why u not sent me your office current adderess though requested by mobile, whatsapp, e mail, text msgs ?
why ur co. not receiving my calls at all?
will R/sir Harshji Shrivastav will give me his contact no immediately?
why r/s sauravji has kept his mobile swithed off?
whether your co. is shifted or closed permenently?
why should not i file suit in the respective court of laws ?
why should not i file complaints in the respective police commissioners?
why should not i file complaint in the registrar of companies indore/m.p ?
why should not i file complaint in the respective consumer courts ?
why should i file complaint with the ministry of industries of loksabha new delhi?
why should i file complaints to attorney general, m.p./Delhi ?
why should i file complaints to collector of m.p./chief minister of m.p./governor of m.p.?
why should i file complaint to drug inspector, indore m.p./food & drugs deptt. indore, m.p.?
why should not i file complaint to municipal corporation of indore, m.p./R.T.O. indore, m.p...
againt your company and company staff members personaly...
should i come personely to receive money in indore?
or will u credit my money by NEFT on 30/10/17 in my bank a/c ...100%
From: "Prakash Malbari" <
Date: 28 Oct 2017 2:44 p.m.
Subject: REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT RS. 20000/-
To:
Cc: "Saurav Sarthi Marketing", "Pihu Sarthi Sarthi"
Show quoted text
[30/10, 12:07 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
[30/10, 12:10 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: DearSir,
[30/10, 12:10 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,
[30/10, 12:11 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir,
₹ 20000/- is credited today. Receipt of the Bank & UTR No.is attached h/w.It will be credited in ur bank a/c after 1 hour..
Pl confirm from ur bank a/c and inform me accordingly.
I hope u will send atleast 8 orders per day and 1 months stocks floor to me along with customers list without fail pl.
Also pl send scanned copy of Application Form( photo affixed) sent by me, duly signed and seal of the company by email today
[30/10, 12:21 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir,
Pl send first stocks slot on following home address and confirm me either e mail or call.
OK Sir
Thnx
Sir payment receive huva kya?
Show quoted text
[30/10, 12:22 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Your NEFT Txn. of Rs. 20000.00 has been credited
[30/10, 12:23 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir
When & for how many days floor stock will receive?
Most important that customer address list should be sent with stocks without fail.
Photo affixed application form scanned copy and receipt of ₹ 20000/- duly signed and with seal may pl be sent.
Waiting for reply Sir
On 29 Aug 2017 2:03 p.m., "Pihu Sarthi Sarthi" wrote:
[30/10, 12:24 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Gaurav Sir
Pl send receipt of
₹ 20000/-
Pl send 1 month stocks floor i.e.
₹45000/- as discussed with Raghvendra Sir
Details of stocks despatched
And customers address list with stocks pl
From prakash Malbari thane
[30/10, 12:25 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send valid no of Gaurav Sir immediately
I m waiting for
[30/10, 12:26 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,
Website: - http://sarthimarketing.com/
Thank you for your response.
[30/10, 12:27 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl call me immediately
[30/10, 12:29 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: FROM
PRAKASH MALBARI
Pl send immediate reply to me today
[30/10, 12:32 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir Sauravji
Regards of the day.
Incontinueation of my one months notice dt.6.9.17 I am informing following...
As I have given notice to leave out franchisee ship from Sarthi Marketing Co.
pl sanction my prior notice and refund my credited security deposit ₹20000/- to me at the earliest, pl.as discussed pl pl
[30/10, 12:34 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: From
R/S pl find attachments
[30/10, 12:36 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send your current sarthi marketing co
address immediately as the correspondence sent on previous address is returned back
[30/10, 12:37 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send your current sarthi marketing co
[30/10, 12:37 a.m.] Prakash Malbari:
it is cleared by the post office that your company is moved ...find attachments
pl confirm me as follows
do you want drawning my money?
why ur co. not receiving my calls at all?
will R/sir Harshji Shrivastav will give me his contact no immediately?
why r/s sauravji has kept his mobile swithed off?
whether your co. is shifted or closed permenently?
should i come personely to receive money in indore?
or will u credit my money by NEFT on 30/10/17 in my bank a/c ...100%
TO
1)R/S HARSHJI SHRIVASTAV, THE OWNER OF SARTHI MARKETING
2)R/S SAURAVJI SALES AND STOCKS OF SARTHI MAR
Recipient
Whatsapp msgs Saurav
Pl check e mail /whatsapp
dt. 5.10.17 and pl do refund security deposit of ₹ 20000/- immediately to me pl pl
[05/10, 4:16 p.m.] Prakash Malbari:
R/M pl find attachments
[11/10, 4:48 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir
Aapki R /S Harshij se bat ho gayi kya?
[11/10, 8:11 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Sorry sir Mai aaj apka call recev Ni kr paya
[11/10, 8:12 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Kal morning Mai aapko call kruga
[11/10, 8:55 p.m.] Prakash Malbari:
Ok no problem sir
[12/10, 4:38 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir
Aapki R /S Harshij se bat ho gayi kya?
[12/10, 4:39 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Ha ho gayi hai Abhi wo Indore Ni aay hai
[12/10, 4:39 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Aate se hi apka Kam ho jayega
[12/10, 4:40 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Thnx sir. Agar diwali ke pahle credit ho jaye to I will be gteatful to you.
[12/10, 4:42 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Ha jarur sir diwali se pehle kra duga
[12/10, 4:46 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Thank you very much Sirji
[12/10, 4:46 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal:
[13/10, 1:47 a.m.]
[13/10, 12:03 p.m.] Prakash Malbari:
[16/10, 3:03 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir
Aapne deposit mere account me credit kiya hai kya? Pl send me bank receipt...
[16/10, 3:52 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: R/s last time aapke co se maine bheje huye postal correspondence vapas aaye wo accept kiye nahi ya co. Address change ho gaya hai pl send new address o[censored]r co.
[16/10, 6:55 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send your current sarthi marketing co
Thane
[17/10, 5:57 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Sorry sir Mai mere hometown aa gya hu toh diwali k bad apka Kam hoga
[17/10, 5:57 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Mai esliy call recev Ni kr rha hu
[17/10, 8:28 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Ok
[28/10, 2:54 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl check my e mail dt.28.10.17 and reply
[28/10, 2:55 p.m.] Prakash Malbari:
[28/12, 1:27 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Saurav Sirji
Pl send Axis Bank A B Road Indore 452010 cheque no. 000476 dt.20.12.17 ₹ 20000/- immediately by courier with name of courier and tracking no. as the complaint lodged on 19.11.17 is RESOLVED
Waiting for your immediate reply pl.
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: R/S/M
Pl check e mail /whatsapp
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sorry sir Mai aaj apka call recev Ni kr paya
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: From

R/M pl find attachments
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Kal morning Mai aapko call kruga
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Ok no problem sir
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Ha ho gayi hai Abhi wo Indore Ni aay hai
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Thnx sir. Agar diwali ke pahle credit ho jaye to I will be gteatful to you.
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Aate se hi apka Kam ho jayega
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Thank you very much Sirji
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Ha jarur sir diwali se pehle kra duga
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: R/s diwali is starting from 17.10.17 can u make possible to refund my deposit on that date I have already sent my Bank details u...pl
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir
Aapne deposit mere account me credit kiya hai kya? Pl send me bank receipt...
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: R/s last time aapke co se maine bheje huye postal correspondence vapas aaye wo accept kiye nahi ya co. Address change ho gaya hai pl send new address o[censored]r co.
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send your current sarthi marketing co
Thane
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sorry sir Mai mere hometown aa gya hu toh diwali k bad apka Kam hoga
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Mai esliy call recev Ni kr rha hu
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Ohk Mai send kr rha hu
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Thnx
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Ok
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: R/Sir Saravji
Pl start procedure of courier pl
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: AAP jitni jaldi ho AAP complaint delet krye
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Mai 1, 2 din Mai aapko cheque courier kr duga
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pls sir request kr rha hu humari company Ko bhut dikhat ho rhi hai sir
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Yes Sir
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Ohk thnku sir
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir pl Send valid URL of sarthi marketing
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: URL yhi hai www.sarthimarketing.com
[28/12, 1:29 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir pl check 2 fwd e mails right now
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Dec 30, 2017
mark complaint as "NOT RESOLVED"
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Dec 30, 2017
Sarthi marketing, 152, silver spot building, aanand bazar road, opp. Mithai bhandar, old palasia, indore, mp.-452001 not reunding rs.353200/- since 23/8/2017. I had posted complaint regarding that on 19/11/17, after that saurav sharma, depatch dept. (India) called me and requested to post complaint resolved and showed me bait of issueing post dated cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank, ab road, br. Indore. And sent posted photos on whatsapp., i trused him but he didnot despatched cheque or neft amt. Till today. He cheated me, he is no. 1 sweet wrapped liar..
I request to post that complaint posted on 19/11/2017 mark as " not resolved" on
1)www.consumercomplaints.in 2)www.complaintboard.in 3)www.sarthimarketing.com
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 10, 2018
comment not resolved
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 11, 2018
Remove "Resolved" from www.sarthimarketing. com
complaint is not resolved till date
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 11, 2018