[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — complaint about poor service

Karthikvijayakumar on Nov 16, 2017
I bought lg smart led television from sathya agencies, kolathur before three years. On monday (13/11/2017) around 7pm we switched on our television and we noticed that there is problem in the display screen, since video was not clear. So we gave compliant to sathya agencies through email instantly with photograph of the screen and they have organized concern service engineer from lg to inspect the television by next day. That concern stated like we only made external damage in the screen. I don't know how he told like that? And no external mark present in our television but eventhough he told like we thrown the remote or some other material on the television. We are not satisfied with him and again we raised a complaint directly to lg service directly in email and they replied with my nearer to my locality area service manager number in email. Yesterday morning (15/11/2017) i had with conversation with service manager, but he is also told the same thing without inspect the television directly. More over he didn't ask single question about television (Like model, year of purchased etc). He stated like we only did physical damage and has to pay full amount for problem rectification. So again i written email to lg and sathya agencies regarding the my conversation with the service manager. But still now i didn't get any proper performance from lg as well as from sathya agencies. I dono to whom to i have to give complaint to address my complaint and find the proper solution. Hoping proper solution atleast now.

Model no: lg led 42lb6500
Customer name : s. Vijaya kumar
Invoice no: ch12-14/[protected]
Mobile no :[protected]

Karthik
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2017

[Nov 16, 2017] Sathya Agencies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2017
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Sathya.

With the reference to your feedback regarding our service, we understand your concern and regret the inconvenience caused.

One of our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution.

Assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,

Sathya CRM
[protected]/[protected]
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Few days back I wrongly ordered washing machine through the online sathya agencies that order was I cancelled that day so pls you can deactive loan my loan account is
4P9ECF55836432
Loan amount is 29490
Pls deactive the loan to my customer portel pls send cancelled proof through the my mail I'd vinayrithu1703@gmail.com

I am purchasing a TV from sathya. The time of purchasing the sales man told on time technicians will arrange and send it to your place but not coming for a time. i am not expect from sathya.

370, Palayamkottai Road, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India - 628002