[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — complimentary gift

Mrmech on Jan 5, 2018
I had purchased a samsung ac and washing machine about a year ago. I was promised a 14 piece gift set. Since 2017, i have been calling various authorities for the above mentioned product. I have spoken to kolathur branch, avadi branch, ware house, customer care and what not. But the only response i received it’s out of stock. Why don’t you ppl send a replacement gift or why bother promising to gift such a product. I was also promised that i will receive it by courier and they failed to do so. Such an irresponsible behaviour. Why give out adverts for freebies when you aren’t capable of providing one? Now these # want me to travel 30 kms to pick up a gift. Such #.

Customer care look into this issue and address it.

complimentary gift
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2018
Finally resolved. Received the complimentary gift on 10/01/18.

[Jan 06, 2018] Sathya Agencies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Jan 08, 2018
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Sathya.

With the reference to your feedback regarding our service, we understand your concern and regret the inconvenience caused.

One of our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution.

Assuring you our best services always.

Best Regards,

Sathya CRM
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

On receipt of your complaint, our CRM team had contacted and resolved your escalation.

Kindly confirm the same by marking this complaint as "Resolved",

Looking forward to serve you always,

With regards,

Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2018

Greetings from Sathya.

Thanks for your feedback.

In future for any service assistance, you can contact us on our Sathya Customer Care [protected]/[protected].

We assure you our best services always,

Thanking You,