[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — Non delivery of goods

ArunKumarfb
This complain is regarding Sathya agency RS Puram branch Coimbatore. This company is very non responsive. They are delaying delivery due to lack of proper arrangements from their side. After receiving payment they are behaving with this.
Expecting delivery, one person has to wait taking leave from work, but the company is so inconsiderate. I will not recommend anyone to buy from this store again
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Oct 04, 2016] Sathya Agencies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Oct 05, 2016

Greetings from Sathya CRM.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. On receipt of this complaint, we had contacted you and arranged for the delivery, the same day itself.

Request you to post your confirmation feedback.

Assuring you, best of our service support always,

With regards,

SATHYA CRM
[protected]/[protected]

Comments

I bought a water purifier a week ago in kaatuppakam Sathya agencies however the unit was not installed by the hu representatives as the water has high ph limit than normal. So we have return the product on the next day but still they haven't given my money back. Worst customer care I ever seen in my life.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Oct 21, 2016

Greetings from Sathya CRM.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Request you to share your invoice/contact number, so that we can get in touch with you.

Assuring you best of our service support always,

With regards,

SATHYA CRM
9894024985/0461-4057777
I bought ONIDA FKY50 on saturday still no one come for installation of tv ..!
Keep on calling showroom
No one picks up the call @ puraisaiwalkm branch ..

370, Palayamkottai Road, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India - 628002