[Resolved] Sathya Agencies — Non delivery of product

Bhaskar Ramamurthi on Jun 27, 2017
Samsung fridge rt37m5538s9 0epg4daj500877 purchased vide invoice 170906836 date & time 26062017 - amount was paid on 2606.2017 and promised to deliver within 24 hours - i am writing this after the time frame as u said - the fridge is yet to be delivered. None picks up the phone in customer care i get a simple answer that the product has been loaded but till now i am yet to receive the product i regret having booked an item from you if you are unable to deliver in time atleast inform the customer - i am in dark now will my product be delivered???
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2017
kindly refer to my earlier resolution my issue duly resolved
thanks to the staff members
bhaskar ramamurthi

[Jun 27, 2017] Sathya Agencies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sathya Agencies Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2017

Greetings from Sathya.

We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. One of Our Customer Service Executive will get in touch with you and resolve your issues.

Looking forward to serve you always,

With regards,

SATHYA CRM
[protected]/[protected]
Shanmugam Muthuvel's response, Jul 04, 2017
I want my money back. I have the reciept with me and card transaction.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thanks for the support my issue since resolved. Details provided in my previous comment
I paid money on sathya thambaram store on 24th june 2017. Amount is around 43, 500. For washing machine and tv. I got my washing machine installation got delayed. Still now TV not delivered. They are cheating for 12 days. You can check the reciept by the name. Shanmugam m. Phone no. [protected]. Totaly stupid service they are doing.

370, Palayamkottai Road, Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India - 628002