Saurashtra University — really poor work and university play with students future

Rajkot, Rajkot District, Gujarat, India
 Narendrasinh Rathod on Apr 13, 2019
Dear sir/ madam
Saurashtra university is play games with the students futures. They change any time it's rules and regulations. Today i saw my b. B. A sem 5 result i have cleared all subject with good decent marks but one subject direct taxes the so calld university give me only 4 marks.in this paper i have written 5 to 6 full supplymentory. And after exam i solve my paper i'm happy bcz i written the paper very good and right. I'm easily get 50 to 60 out of 70 marks but by mistake the most bed university gave me only 4 marks. I'm regular student so i have 28 int marks out of 30 and university gave me only 4 marks out of 70. How it's possible. Please help me i want full recheak my paper. I want reassessment of my paper. A big mistake done by saurashtra university and i lost my full one year and my future and many opportunities. The university play with my future. Please help me sir/ madam from this type of mistake and please out of me from this type of trouble and this type of mejor mistake done by saurashtra university. Please help me.

[Apr 13, 2019] Saurashtra University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot, Gujarat, India - 360005
    Saurashtra University - really poor work and university play with students future