SBI — annual fee

Hello sir/madam,

I applied for sbi credit card since i got a call stating that they were from sbi ([protected]).

They said there is no annual fee and when i got call verification, they informed annual fee of rs 5000. I immediately cancelled it.

I again got call from [protected] and they said that they are from sbi itself and the people calling for verification are from agency. I confirmed with them if there are any charges involved. They assured me there wil be no charges and i have called recording too for this.

No when i have received the card there is annual fee of 5000 and its elite card. I called that number again and now they are disconnectin the call.

I want to ensure that their license is called for fooling customer and this big violation. They dont understand the importance of it and they just want to finish their target.

Please let me know if i need to send a mail to the head of sbi im ready to do that, i just want to cancel the card as well cancel the license of such fraud agency.

Name : prashant poojari
Application #[protected]

[Jan 29, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

State Bank of India [SBI]