[Resolved]  SBI Card — regarding credit card

Hi sir, my name is aakash sharma and using sbi card from last 1 year.. I have reported application for lost my card and request for the new card. But its around 2 months gone and still not received the new card, even they generates the bill as usual time to time and i have paid the bills too time to time. But its not fair that i continue pay the bills of the card that i am not using it now and not have the card even with me. So please take an action and provide me the new card. I have already emailed them 4-5 times and not received any responses. Please help me... And now i am really frustated with the sbi services.

Same issue happened with my debit card of sbi. I have blocked my card and request for the new card but still not received that too and its around 3 month completed with any msg or email or any other information for the same. Tell me what to do now.. Very bad services sbi providing now days. I have also an account in hdfc bank and their services are very awesome they satisfy their customer every time with any hassle.

So, help with the above concerns...

Thanks in advance.
Aakash sharma.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 9, 2019

[Jan 28, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care's response Jan 29, 2019 Dear Aakash, We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at [protected]@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 113732 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet