[Resolved]  SBI Credit Card — cheating in settlement

Dear
Sir i have sbi credit card. Due to some unpaid amount i receved call from sbi card date september 2018 he said we provide you settlement letter 35000.00 total amount.
After few days he told me your settlement letter is ready please make payment of 35000 i said please send me settlement letter but he said please make payment and we will
Send your letter.
On 1st october 2018 i received call and he told please make payment of 10000 and we will send you letter
I arranged money and paid by bill desk
After made payment i called him daily and till 10th october 2018 for letter
And i received letter 10th october 2018
I callled to customer care for confirmation of settlement letter but customer care said in settlement letter we have date different
So i called to sbi employee he said dont worry we will update and sent to you again.
So i made payment 15000 again but he did not sent me updated letter
After few days i receiving call for payment he said settlement letter was broken
Sbi employee cheat with me
I complain to customer care and sent mail to sbi but he dont reply positive
And sbi team harrased me mentaly

Please help me i want to pay 10000 balance amount acording to my settlement letter please update letter date and send me

I lost my job i have very poor condition

Other wise i have only option to sucide

Thankyou

Mobile number [protected]
Card number [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019

[Feb 03, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care's response Feb 03, 2019 Dear diwanji, Your concern is o[censored]tmost priority to us and we are trying to resolve the same at the earliest. We request you to not mention your personal details & credit card number including PIN, OTP, CVV etc on a public forum or with anyone. You may write your concerns to us at our official e-mail id at [protected]@sbicard.com.
Updated by diwanji Mar 12, 2019 Sbi fake statement, said he delivered sattelment letter before due date.
I was received daily call from sbi for payment after generating letter.
He please make payment your letter generate
I requested daily please send me letter but he forced me to make payment after that i will send letter.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet