Sbi Epay — amount deducted but transaction failed

I have made a deposit of rs.10, 000 in enps (National pension fund). While i choosing your payment gateway for payment, choose my bank (Syndicate) net banking option of payment, amount deduct from my bank and redirect to another page and show me below error message (Attach message also)

Name : kishan
Payment mode : syndicate net banking
Sbiepay txt id : ib pg txn[protected]
Please sort out my this problem and refund my money as soon as possible
amount deducted but transaction failed

Comments

Hey Kishan,

I am also facing the same issue.

It would be great if you let me know, how you sorted this out ??

Nikhil
My account sbi UFC code 0000463 javahar road I pay sbi pay but not received 1000 rs what you doing help me my account no [protected] Rajkot Gujarat 8 th octo
Transaction failed and amount of rs 201/- was deducted from my account while making online payment for learners license Maharashtra.

Kindly look into this matter.
THIS TRANSACTION(TRANSACTION NO.MH190329V[protected]AGAINST VEHICLE NO.MH03CH0493) HAS BEEN FAILED, PLEASE INITIATE NEW TRANSACTION.
the amount was deducted from POS-TransportCommMHSBIep on[

Kindly look into this matter.
Transaction failed and amount of rs 666/- was deducted from my account while making online payment for changes in driving license Maharashtra.

Kindly look into this matter.
I have trf Rs 605/- through sbi epay dated 07/08/2020 for licence renewal fee .But transactio. Has failed.Amt has not refunded to my a/c .My application no is [protected].Please resolve the issue.
Sir my jail guard was paid for in the form and the form was not submitted.

Name - Rakesh Dharve
Application Number[protected]
Used the BOI Dabit Card.

Direct payment has been made in it and print has not been given.
The form was submitted on 07/08/2020 but the print has not been given yet.

Hope I get an answer to this question soon.

I have made a transaction on 17 sep with Ireps ref no- PE[protected]..from my UPI I'd..the transaction failed but amount Rs 8510 has been deducted from account... plz refund my amount

Transaction failed and amount of rs 673/- was deducted from my account while making online payment for renewal of license at RTO Ganjam of Odisha. Even after 24 hours fee status is showing fee payment pending.The amount was deducted from my Debit card.
Kindly look into this matter.
My money got deducted but the payment status is showing pending. How to resolve the issue and get the money back?
Hello my sbiepay transportation was failed. And how debited money from my account how I refund money
Rs. 250 deducted from my HDFC bank account for Delhi District Court application form but application status show fees pending. I agian try it but same thing happens again. Pls slove the problem as soon as possible.

Sir maine 22/02/2021 ko delhi trafic police mai four-wheel ka chalan bhara tha but failed ho gya or account se paisa deduct ho gya

New Delhi