SBI Life Insurance - Flexi Smart Insurance — my amount transfer to my nominee account

My Name Shabeena Akhtar
Policy No. [protected]
D/O late Mr. Abdul Jameel
Contact No. [protected], [protected]

I am purchase SBI Life Flexi- Smart insurance dated 31- March. 2013.
i am pay first payment of my policy in amount of Rs. 49, 900.
i am not satisfied this insurance policy so i am cancelled my policy No. [protected] dated[protected]. but the amount of Rs. 49, 900 is not credited in my Account. the amount of Rs. 49.900 is credited in Nominee account (Mr. Mohd Tahir) Accounts No. [protected] IFS Code. SBIN0003570 please action taken my policy, no.[protected] wrongly correspondence and two witness Mr.Mohd.Khursheed Branch manager Bharti Axa and Mr.Shadab Iqbal sales Manager ( In witness whereof the said Shabeena Akhtar have hereunto put their hands at Aligarh this ...day of March 2015 ).

Please Solve my Case sir/mam
jay hind jay bharat

my amount transfer to my nominee account

Comments

Dear Customer,

We acknowledge your concern. Our team will connect with you shortly for further assistance.

Thanks & Regards,
SBI Life Insurance - Customer Care
Dear Customer,

With regards to your concern, a detailed reply has been sent to your email address. For any further assistance or clarification please contact us at [protected]@sbilife.co.in.

Thanks & Regards,
SBI Life Insurance - Customer Care

SBI Life Insurance Phone
    +91 22 6191 0000 [Corporate Office]
    SBI Life Insurance Address
    Natraj, M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400069