kendriya Vidyalaya no. 2 N.H.P.C. Banbasa — regarding the illegal copyright of a project of a student

Uttarakhand, India
 dheerajpandey786
Complain regarding the School Principal and some teachers of kendriya Vidyalaya No.2 N.H.P.C. banbasa.My younger brother Neeraj Pandey student of class X made a working model of mathematics which is selected at regional level and also for national level.But due to some politics in school ,my brother did not go for presenting it at regional level and in place of him School teachers supported a student and sent him for regional by showing illegally that the model belongs to him not to my brother. Now the model has been selected for national level but till now my brother is not getting the opportunity for presenting it. All teachers and principal are saying illegally that the model belongs to that student and since he (that student) is a SC so he is getting priority.My father is a teacher in K.V. no.1 cantt banbasa and he has also talked to principal but no action is taken for this. I do not know what to do,but it is my request please help me and register this complain and send the notice to school and I am hoping for a strict action against the school teacher and principal.This the case of ILLEGAL COPYRIGHT OF A PROJECT WHICH HAS BEEN SELECTED AT NATIONAL LEVEL AND SCHOOL TEACHERS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS.

Comments

Please support my brother who has done a grateful job on his project but due to school politics his project has been registered in the name of someone else and the reason behind this is he is a SC student it is his last year of schooling.

kendriya Vidyalaya no. 2 N.H.P.C. Banbasa - regarding the illegal copyright of a project of a student

Company:kendriya Vidyalaya no. 2 N.H.P.C. Banbasa